Wendy Williams asked about Britney’s conservatorship: “I’m glad its happening to a white girl, because often times black people have a struggle with everything”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep comments respectful. 

Dying with the white (crazy) people here actually believing they’re victims of racism 🤡

As for Wendy, she has dementia and aphasia. No one should hold this against her. The people involved on this doc should have never ask this question to her. Actually, this doc shouldn’t exist. They are exploiting her for money. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Wendy Williams has diagnosed dementia. She doesn’t have mental capacity. Unless you’ve been up close and personal with someone who has this awful condition, you’ll be shocked by some of the outrageous and inappropriate things they say. She can’t help it, her brain is not functioning properly and she has zero control when it comes to how she forms some of her sentences. 

In this context, I really think people need to educate themselves about dementia and give this poor woman a break. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Markoct said:

Omfg, sis you are qouting a very very VERY proud black girl here so dont be coming here with all that mr right template. RACISM IS RACISM. It dont matter which way or from what race to what. If you dont see it in her saying and thats on you.

Sis I am black you better ask somebody 

How I interpreted it is her saying she’s glad it happened to someone white (only POC know that being white is a privilege of its own whether people want to admit it or not) because that means there’s precedence of it happening and she’s hopeful it will happen to her too. However she also has to realize it took almost two decades and her fans to free Britney. It was no simple task. If it wasn’t simple freeing arguably the most famous and recognizable woman that’s ever existed then it won’t be easy freeing Wendy 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Brother Shawn said:

The scene with the girl doing her nails was painful to watch. 

I know. But there was literally confusion and uncertainty. She is not the same person she was before. I am sad.

7 hours ago, Dama Etro said:

So, like always? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

As always, no, because she's not who she used to be... Isn't it strange that the doctors aren't taking care of her? 

26 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Yea, **** her. Bet your bottom dollar if Britney was diagnosed with something like dementia, Wendy would be mocking her on her trashy show. She can keep suffering for all I care. 

This is a disgusting thing to say. Do research on alcoholism and dementia. Shame on you 

• Love 1

The amount of people who lack empathy for people suffering with dementia is absolutely disgusting. I god hope no one close to you gets addicted to alcohol or an illness like Wendy has as they’d be better off far away from people who don’t understand and away from Damn right hateful people. Please go into a dementia home and you’ll see elderly people running around naked, swearing, fighting, aggressive, insults. The brain is literally dying and breaking down. Educate yourselves.  Also please watch her new documentary in full and you’ll see why she acts like this. 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Markoct said:

Jesus. I am sick n tired of black people using the race card only to be racist towards  white people. This is racist af and it should be treated as such. Hell to the NO

If you watch the documentary. Wendy says she loves white people and literally every race and ***uality. She has dementia which literally affects your brain and personality behaviours. Educate yourself on this illness you absolute swine. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

How I interpreted it is her saying she’s glad it happened to someone white (only POC know that being white is a privilege of its own whether people want to admit it or not) because that means there’s precedence of it happening and she’s hopeful it will happen to her too. However she also has to realize it took almost two decades and her fans to free Britney. It was no simple task. If it wasn’t simple freeing arguably the most famous and recognizable woman that’s ever existed then it won’t be easy freeing Wendy 

The difference is Wendy has a diagnosis that does warrant a guardianship which is Dementia unfortunately. Britney clearly didn't and doesn't have dementia, it's nice to see someone else in agreement that fans in fact did help Free Briteny and that it wasn't just Britney herself.

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2

We are Britney fans and for the last few years we had to defend her from some of her "harsh thoughts" and rants on IG captions.

Wendy seems like in a similar situation.  Isolation, bad people around and bad mental care can make you feel and say certain things and then regret it.

I don't think Wendy should be attacked for this. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block