Wendy Williams asked about Britney’s conservatorship: “I’m glad its happening to a white girl, because often times black people have a struggle with everything”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep comments respectful. 

1 minute ago, Markoct said:

Creating a secondary imaginary theory just to prove your 'shut up' is not it mama. Im also sick and tired of people like you who use excuses like racism (positivly) to treat others like ****. What she is RACIST and should be treated as such. IT IS NOT OK TO SAY SOMEONES SUFFERING IS GOOD AND MAKES THEM HAPPY BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE BLACK ASIAN ETC. IT IS RUDE EVIL AND RACIST.

You are not the brightest so I’m not going to continue going back and fourth with you. If you are still confused refer to my previous comments 

Just now, Aj20 said:

You are not the brightest so I’m not going to continue going back and fourth with you. If you are still confused refer to my previous comments 

I am, and im happy to see you take advice from ur own comment. Caio 

7 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Right, its always too late for me to realise these people are THE ACTUAL BULLIES. Oh well....

Same she's or he IS just showing it now...forget that babe 😘 we don't want wrinkles

Edited by 90's barbie
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Jesus. I am sick n tired of black people using the race card only to be racist towards  white people. This is racist af and it should be treated as such. Hell to the NO

This ain't it bo bo... Do and be better.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Crayboy said:

She does have aphasia. Does effect her ability to communicate.

A better way to put it is that one of the most privileged members of society had this happen to her. If it can happen to her, it could happen to you.

She just said it in a terrible way

Hope BOTH Britney and Wendy are doing better.

This!

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Creating a secondary imaginary theory just to prove your 'shut up' is not it mama. Im also sick and tired of people like you who use excuses like racism (positivly) to treat others like ****. What she is RACIST and should be treated as such. IT IS NOT OK TO SAY SOMEONES SUFFERING IS GOOD AND MAKES THEM HAPPY BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE BLACK ASIAN ETC. IT IS RUDE EVIL AND RACIST.

Everything you said was so racist. Just say you don’t like black people, or either a black person has treated you bad so you hate them all…

Wendy never said she was happy Britney was suffering for being white. She just said At least it didn’t happen to a black person who is already at the bottom of the food chain…

it’s really a compliment…and for you to be offended so easily just shows to everyone you are the true racist one.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Crayboy said:

A better way to put it is that one of the most privileged members of society had this happen to her. If it can happen to her, it could happen to you.

This

2 minutes ago, Markoct said:

So its ok to be racist? Ok, got it.

I wish i could talk to you in private, i'm sorry people are mean and bothering you, and something tells me you need to hear that....i don't get that often but...your are a good person, not racist at all...dont get bothered by that ,

• Love 1
Just now, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Everything you said was so racist. Just say you don’t like black people, or either a black person has treated you bad so you hate them all…

Wendy never said she was happy Britney was suffering for being white. She just said At least it didn’t happen to a black person who is already at the bottom of the food chain…

it’s really a compliment…and for you to be offended so easily just shows to everyone you are the true racist one.

Omfg, sis you are qouting a very very VERY proud black girl here so dont be coming here with all that mr right template. RACISM IS RACISM. It dont matter which way or from what race to what. If you dont see it in her saying and thats on you.

1 minute ago, 90's barbie said:

I wish i could talk to you in private, i'm sorry people are mean and bothering you, and something tells me you need to hear that....i don't get that often but...your are a good person, not racist at all...dont get bothered by that 

Gurl thank youuuu :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: People have gone mad it seems 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Omfg, sis you are qouting a very very VERY proud black girl here so dont be coming here with all that mr right template. RACISM IS RACISM. It dont matter which way or from what race to what. If you dont see it in her saying and thats on you.

As a proud white girl i can only say Amen! Color should not be the question! Yes she might like all of us say **** sometimes,drunk or whatever or whatever condition she have , i'm a middle class girl, my sister was put into a conservatorship for some reasons....m'y grandmother has dementia and can Say **** but the bigger picture IS not about color !not all ''white people '' are rich and not all ''black people ''are poor'' nobody should be treated wrong, plain and simple!

Edited by 90's barbie
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, 90's barbie said:

As a proud white girl i can only say Amen! Color should not be the question! Yes she might like all of us say **** sometimes,drunk or whatever or whatever condition she have , i'm a middle class girl, my sister was put into a conservatorship for some reasons....m'y grandmother has dementia and can Say **** but the bigger picture IS not about color !not all ''white people '' are rich and not all ''black people ''are poor

And I have to add, that not all black people like myself stan for every other black person being racist for no reason or using a race card like its some sugga daddies credit card. Its the snarky comments for me that because of status quo they get away with. So much i can gaurantee that people coming for me here are all white lol. And i hate when i have to speak race like this, but its true. Yes i will put a bsh down when a bsh needs to be put down but ONLY IF THEY ARE ACTUALLY RACIST. But bunddling all whites or whatever race into one and putting em down is no different to what happened to us. AND out of all people BRITNEY??? We all adore her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Crayboy said:

What is Aphasia?

britney spears GIF by iHeartRadio

10 minutes ago, Markoct said:

And I have to add, that not all black people like myself stan for every other black person being racist for no reason or using a race card like its some sugga daddies credit card. Its the snarky comments for me that because of status quo they get away with. So much i can gaurantee that people coming for me here are all white lol. And i hate when i have to speak race like this, but its true. Yes i will put a bsh down when a bsh needs to be put down but ONLY IF THEY ARE ACTUALLY RACIST. But bunddling all whites or whatever race into one and putting em down is no different to what happened to us. AND out of all people BRITNEY??? We all adore her.

I'm ''white'' but to put it simply, we all in this together haha, in this crazy world...as long as we are good persons, that's the only matter right?....love ya ,goodnight sweety, bless ya ,and just love Britney 🙏

Edited by 90's barbie
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, 90's barbie said:

I'm ''white'' but to put it simply, we all in this together haha, in this crazy world...as long as we are good persons, that's the only matter right?....love ya ,goodnight sweety, bless ya 🙏

Period sis!!! So happy i met someone here who isnt an angry internet person. Bai :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Edited by Markoct
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block