Wendy Williams asked about Britney’s conservatorship: “I’m glad its happening to a white girl, because often times black people have a struggle with everything”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep comments respectful. 

1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

JFC at the reverse racism... It doesn't matter the race or ethnicity of a person, NO ONE deserves to be abused, and it's not less bad and less urgent if it happens to a white person... I cant even.

Oh honey reverse racism is not a thing, racism is when your excluded from something because of your race…

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

JFC at the reverse racism... It doesn't matter the race or ethnicity of a person, NO ONE deserves to be abused, and it's not less bad and less urgent if it happens to a white person... I cant even.

There’s no such thing as reverse racism. You privileged people want to be oppressed so badly

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It's definitely a thing. And it is in fact racism to say you're glad a white person was abused. 

Wendy literally has dementia and aphasia which is a disorder that affects her ability to communicate. She literally said she doesn’t think it’s right that the court is able to do that. Any person with common sense would understand she meant “it’s wrong but if it had to happen I’m glad it is not to a black person because black people are already disenfranchised enough” 

• Love 5

F off..have that happening in your own ''white'' family and then talk...geez i say **** sometimes too but WTF...IT IS NOT A COLOR QUESTION !!!! Color questions,advices and all are good for your hair appointements,the color on your freaking head🤞, that's getting me heated up for Real...

Edited by 90's barbie
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Jesus. I am sick n tired of black people using the race card only to be racist towards  white people. This is racist af and it should be treated as such. Hell to the NO

Girl shut up

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Oh, one racist got triggered. Why?  What exactly did u find wrong in my comment? 

No, you are the racist one here. Ive been on this forum long enough to realize that comments like the first comment you left leads to a whole racist rant about black people “getting away with whatever they want”. Half of this forum is very racist against black people and it’s annoying asf. Even after other users and I clearly explained Wendy is sick and can’t communicate properly you and other users continue to misconstrue Wendy’s words so you can bash black people 

Edited by Aj20
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, Aj20 said:

No, you are the racist one here. Ive been on this forum long enough to realize that comments like the first comment you left leads to a whole racist rant about black people “getting away with whatever they want”. Half of this forum is very racist against black people and it’s annoying asf. Even after other users and I clearly explained Wendy is sick and can’t communicate properly you and other users continue to misconstrue Wendy’s words to bash black people 

Creating a secondary imaginary theory just to prove your 'shut up' is not it mama. Im also sick and tired of people like you who use excuses like racism (positivly) to treat others like ****. What she is RACIST and should be treated as such. IT IS NOT OK TO SAY SOMEONES SUFFERING IS GOOD AND MAKES THEM HAPPY BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE BLACK ASIAN ETC. IT IS RUDE EVIL AND RACIST.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block