Do you remember Xtina's "Let There Be Love" from her Lotus album?

This song hits hard even today when you have it blasting on your speaker or in your car. The lyrics are beautiful and the message behind it is awesome. This is the second song Christina and Max Martin did together. It's Pop perfection. 

I don't understand why this wasn't second single from "Lotus" it follows "Your Body" perfectly. 

Do you like this song as well?

• Love 7
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
18 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

This song hits hard even today when you have it blasting on your speaker or in your car. The lyrics are beautiful and the message behind it is awesome. This is the second song Christina and Max Martin did together. It's Pop perfection. 

I don't understand why this wasn't second single from "Lotus" it follows "Your Body" perfectly. 

Do you like this song as well?

Yeah I love this song!

it’s probably the only song beside Your Body that I like from this album.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, cocodeluxe said:

This was such a weird and messy era for her. This song was obviously one of the best songs from Lotus and 100% single material but RCA messed that era up very hard. We didnt even got a second mv like what  :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

Agreed it was a messy era. We should have got a second video. I love the album though. Definitely one of my favorite Legend X albums.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block