(poll) Is Britney in danger or missing?

?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Idk if she is in danger or missing but something definitely isnt right, thats for sure.

I just don't get how she's rarely left her house since she's been free.

I would think anyone who was in her situation would want to be out and about like a normal person yet she isn't.

And also she complained about not getting her hair and nails done yet doesn't do that now and how she said she wanted to speak up for others in similar situations yet hasn't.

Ironically its like she's become more of a recluse now that she's free than when she wasn't.

She continues to quarantine and long term fans know she loves being out with people. 

I don't think she cares about that crowdsurf

It's not 2007 anymore. Paparazzi aren't hanging around her house or neighbourhood anymore. Unless if she goes to certain restaurants or places or if someone who's with her calls the paps, they don't know where she is and there are no pictures. 

Also, what are you implying ? That she's held hostage or imprisoned somewhere ? For what ? What is there to gain ? She's not working. It would require a vast amount of secrecy and organisation, it would cost a lot of money and would invole the complicity of Hollywood A-listers, and for what ?? Just to keep her hostage ? That doesn't make any sense at all. 

She's just at her house or on a vacation doing her thing.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Idk if she is in danger or missing but something definitely isnt right, thats for sure.

I just don't get how she's rarely left her house since she's been free.

I would think anyone who was in her situation would want to be out and about like a normal person yet she isn't.

And also she complained about not getting her hair and nails done yet doesn't do that now and how she said she wanted to speak up for others in similar situations yet hasn't.

Ironically its like she's become more of a recluse now that she's free than when she wasn't.

I dont think her life turned out the way she thought it would, but what do I know.

She wanted to get married and start a family, I am sure she saw a future spending more time with her sons.

The battle against her own father, JL:s book, the docs, Kevin telling his "truth", her sons turning against her, the divorce- all of it can be too much for anyone.

The world rooted for her and now the wheels are turning again. Even here. 

Desperatly trying to heal from the past while its still going on in court doesnt work. And on top of that the constat things piling up on her.

Anyones mental health would deterorate. I would be a mess and well medicated. Wouldnt all of you?

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

I dont think her life turned out the way she thought it would, but what do I know.

She wanted to get married and start a family, I am sure she saw a future spending more time with her sons.

The battle against her own father, JL:s book, the docs, Kevin telling his "truth", her sons turning against her, the divorce- all of it can be too much for anyone.

The world rooted for her and now the wheels are turning again. Even here. 

Desperatly trying to heal from the past while its still going on in court doesnt work. And on top of that the constat things piling up on her.

Anyones mental health would deterorate. I would be a mess and well medicated. Wouldnt all of you?

True :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

3 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

She was just in Maui like literally within the last weeks? So she's not in danger lmao Please go outside. It's not that bad I promise. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

Was she though sis? Usually, the content that's posted on her IG account is old she could've been in Hawaii months ago or years ago and post it online lol.

Serious Oprah Winfrey GIF

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Was she though sis? Usually, the content that's posted on her IG account is old she could've been in Hawaii months ago or years ago and post it online lol.

That is true. She recently posted a old video on Twitter from last year dancing to 'Scream'...

But wasn't there a sighting of her in Maui? Also the dance studio posted her video on their insta stories BUT it got quickly deleted lol :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
Just now, PlatinumB said:

That is true. She recently posted a old video on Twitter from last year dancing to 'Scream'...

But wasn't there a sighting of her in Maui? Also the dance studio posted her video on their insta stories BUT it got quickly deleted lol :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

Yeah, usually I'm not into the theories but have noticed many users mention something feels eerie and off at this time and I have to agree. 

Britney could be overseas for all we know, in Mexico, Hawaii, At home in Bed with the housekeeper we just don't know.

Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

• Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, usually I'm not into the theories but have noticed many users mention something feels eerie and off at this time and I have to agree. 

Britney could be overseas for all we know, in Mexico, Hawaii, At home in Bed with the housekeeper we just don't know.

Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

Something has seemingly felt off for a long while tbh. But she was writing her book, reliving her trauma, going to therapy and processing the last few years... It's tricky and a very delicate situation... It doesn't help that she only speaks to us through instagram..

She could be in any of those places... You can add London to that list also lol I just hope she's just sitting in a bathtub like Oprah and chilling...

Weekend Champagne GIF

• Love 1
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Something has seemingly felt off for a long while tbh. But she was writing her book, reliving her trauma, going to therapy and processing the last few years... It's tricky and a very delicate situation... It doesn't help that she only speaks to us through instagram..

She could be in any of those places... You can add London to that list also lol I just hope she's just sitting in a bathtub like Oprah and chilling...

Weekend Champagne GIF

Yeah, plus the news they wanted her and Jimbo face to face to mediate things, plus the headlines are saying she's upset of JT's shade.

I don't picture her relaxing in a tub though, I see more she's probably spinning around right now, or dodging work calls from Cade.

Oprah Winfrey No GIF

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, plus the news they wanted her and Jimbo face to face to mediate things, plus the headlines are saying she's upset of JT's shade.

That whole court thing is just another scam at this point... ffs needs to be done with already. Jamie can't attend anyway... What they gonna do? Fly his one legged self to Cali? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: He'll be still in recovery. 

8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't picture her relaxing in a tub though, I see more she's probably spinning around right now, or dodging work calls from Cade.

Oprah Winfrey No GIF

haha why can I see this too! She's def dodging work calls! That's all of us though... Such a relatable queen.Fries Eating GIF

• Love 1

Y’all need to get a grip.

Britney’s 👏 Instagram 👏 Doesn’t 👏 Reflect 👏 her real life 👏

Just because she doesn’t post herself going out (or doesn’t post anything at all) DOESN’T MEAN she’s not going out or doing anything else besides dancing in her living room. Britney has always expressed how she needs her privacy as a celebrity and how it has been constantly violated over the years. She always gets judged when she posts herself having fun in one way or another, so why would she continue?

And about her latest paparazzi sighting - paps don’t work like they did in the 00s. They’re not gonna be finding her everywhere she goes and it’s honestly weird for “fans” to want that to happen. That doesn’t mean she’s not doing her own thing away from cameras though. RESPECT HER PRIVACY.

I also get worried sometimes, not because I think she’s being “held hostage” or whatever but because she’s still healing from trauma and has opened up about depression and anxiety before. However that doesn’t mean we need to make conspiracy theories out of every single move she makes or doesn’t make. She’s endured even worse things in her life so I wholeheartedly believe she can and WILL get through her trauma and depression despite the obstacles in the way, she IS free after all. She endured worse in the conservatorship and she’s still here (thank God).

Sorry for the rant but the message is clear:

RESPECT BRITNEY

Edited by knee Queen of pop
  • Love 3

I would like to think that she is quietly reconnecting with her kids in Hawaii but who knows. I would be glad to see her away from LA and enjoying a more normal life (as normal as is possible) for awhile.

I wonder if something may have got her IG suspended for awhile but I can't really think of anything.

There's the court case but I'm not really up to date with that... so we're really just guessing until she turns up somewhere!

• Love 1

Something has been off from the second this c-ship ‘ended’. At least now we can talk about it without being abused. I firmly believe that IG account is nothing but a smear campaign and ppl like Cade couldn’t give a fk about her. It’s worrying because not a single person seems to care about her at all, tbh it’s really upsetting and scary 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block