(poll) Is Britney in danger or missing?

?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Call me delusional or BAnon, I have genuine concern.

- she hasn't been seen in public since Dec. 31, 2023 for NYE

- she's pulled by cops and never has her license or passport (is she trying to give us hints that she can't leave CA?) 

- Tri Star company Crowdsurf is still in charge of her social media just like during the conservatorship

- paparazzi photos are always from cship paparazzi agency backgrid or super low quality nokia type photos

- her voice is silent on social media (voice memos got deleted,no interviews, no IG lives)

- her manager/bff Cade is friends with Larry Rudolph and Cade never defends her publicly against the smear campaigns like when Daphne Barak said she is on m***

- every time cops have been called to her house they have said they've never talked to her directly but have been told everything is fine by security guards

- with all the concern about Britney still being trapped and not free since Nov.2021 why hasn't she done a video to reassure people she's fine?

Edited by justhanging
  • Love 4
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, justhanging said:

- every time cops have been called to her house they have said they've never talked to her directly but have been told everything is fine by security guards

This is so weird. I mean supposedly cops always go to talk to the person directly. How could the securities talk for Britney? Is it a common behavior? She's still a citizen.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Fita said:

This is so weird. I mean supposedly cops always go to talk to the person directly. How could the securities talk for Britney? Is it a common behavior? She's still a citizen.

I suppose she could be embarrassed and doesn't want to talk to the cops. She writes about how cops scare her and are bullies. But still odd. 

• Like 2

I find it strange that she's allegedly friends with Paris Hilton and others and we have yet to see any evidence of them hanging out lately.

I also think it's strange Britney really wanted her spa days, and her nails and hair did in her testimony, but when we do see her the nails and hair are almost never done.

• Haha 1
  • Like 7
19 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I find it strange that she's allegedly friends with Paris Hilton and others and we have yet to see any evidence of them hanging out lately.

I also think it's strange Britney really wanted her spa days, and her nails and hair did in her testimony, but when we do see her the nails and hair are almost never done.

Even when this was posted last year it was weird how quick she was to say it was several years old and found it creepy it was getting posted 

1718790_1.jpg

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, BPI said:

She in her testimonies she also said that she wanted more privacy, that she respected the fact that she decides what she wants to do with her life.

Fair. But isn't it weird that it's always the same vacation spots she goes to? For 3 years. 

• Like 1

Danger, no. Is something off? Definitely. I do believe she is free. I just think she’s so far mentally gone that it’s coming off as “she’s in danger”. When you’ve lived a life like Britney has, you’ll need some therapy, proper medical care. I just think she doesn’t want to listen to anyone. She’s definitely in a limbo rebel phase. Personally I just think she pushes everyone away who tries to help or give advice and people see something is off so they keep their distance. There’s still soooo much mystery. Just hope she’s taking care of herself and know it’s ok to seek help.

Edited by stronger1992
  • Love 5
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Who has the energy to care anymore? Everything about her is confusing and shrouded in secrecy. Whatever she’s doing hopefully she’s ok. 

Good point about having the energy, with so much going on in the world and in everyone's individuals lives it can be a lot trying to put too much into a popstar that is retried at this time.

People throw fits in here about the court case not being talked about that much, but everything is full of delays, and as you said shrouded in secrecy. 

• Like 2

One more thing I'd like to add: I don't think it's that concerning if she's gone on vacation to the same places, I mean, it's similar to when anyone of us go and watch the same movies at Netflix... It's about feeling secure with familiar places, no risks, which is totally understandable for someone who's gone through what's she's been through. And well, I do that too. 

We don't know much of anything. I'm not totally sure to say she's fine because I don't know... But it isn't really healthy to keep feeding this narrative that something bad is going on with her, it's kind of an addiction that the world has around this lady.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Maybe debate yourself to find reasons you are wrong. Just... use logic... and facts too....

There's a world outside of instagram and tabloids you know.... 

When did Britney's (or any celebrity's) life have to be focused on only the public's view?

If her lack of posts or candid pics (by your own personal standards) make you this 'concerned' about her, and makes you think this negatively, and you are so sure about your opinion that you choose not to think differently, respectfully, maybe go see a therapist.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block