(poll) Is Britney in danger or missing?

?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

Maybe debate yourself to find reasons you are wrong. Just... use logic... and facts too....

So you can't debate the list of reasons I brought up for concern because they're logical and you have doubts too? Got it, thanks.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

She’s actually pregnant and it’s early on. Because of her age, it’s considered a geriatric pregnancy, so her doctor has her on bed rest. She’ll be laying low for these months. Maybe post old random videos. 

I hope she gets the daughter she's always wanted if what you're saying is true.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

If her lack of posts or candid pics (by your own personal standards) make you this 'concerned' about her, and makes you think this negatively, and you are so sure about your opinion that you choose not to think differently, respectfully, maybe go see a therapist.

That's really unfair of you to say that. She wasn't seen for 3-4 months in 2019 either. A lot of us weren't concerned until the paralegal spoke out and exposed the truth.

It's not a reach to be concerned when once again it's been 3 months since she's been spotted publicly. We are traumatized as a fanbase. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

Britney is active on Insta: Oh, look at her! *insert judgemental comments about her face, body, clothes, hair, dancing* She's clearly going through a rough time!!
Britney is inactive on Insta: OMG something must be wrong!! Call the cops asap!!

Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't ...
Everytime she went out, someone was recording her and trying to trash her. When she was at the restaurant, or when she bought some alcohol after her divorce, or when she tried to get the attention of this ugly basketball player, there was always some drama and idk if this happened to me, I'd avoid going out for a while. We can only hope and pray for the best, that's it. 

All. 👏 of. 👏 this. 👏

3 hours ago, justhanging said:

Call me delusional or BAnon, I have genuine concern.

- she hasn't been seen in public since Dec. 31, 2023 for NYE

- she's pulled by cops and never has her license or passport (is she trying to give us hints that she can't leave CA?) 

- Tri Star company Crowfsurf is still in charge of her social media just like during the conservatorship

- paparazzi photos are always from cship paparazzi agency backgrid or super low quality nokia type photos

- her voice is silent on social media (voice memos got deleted,no interviews, no IG lives)

- her manager/bff Cade is friends with Larry Rudolph and Cade never defends her publicly against the smear campaigns like when Daphne Barak said she is on m***

- every time cops have been called to her house they have said they've never talked to her directly but have been told everything is fine by security guards

- with all the concern about Britney still being trapped and not free since Nov.2021 why hasn't she done a video to reassure people she's fine?

Leave her alone! This is not even concern anymore, this is just obsession and looking for drama. You made that thread a few weeks back and misrepresented an old voicemail from 2020 to make it seem current because you needed to make up a narrative, and here you are again, doing the same thing. Everything you've listed is pure conjecture. Just stop it. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Leave her alone! This is not even concern anymore, this is just obsession and looking for drama. You made that thread a few weeks back and misrepresented an old voicemail from 2020 to make it seem current because you needed to make up a narrative, and here you are again, doing the same thing. Everything you've listed is pure conjecture. Just stop it. 

I didn't misrepresent anything in that thread. 

I will stop it. I'm done.

Apologies for asking questions and offending people here.

Just now, justhanging said:

I didn't misrepresent anything in that thread. 

I will stop it. I'm done.

Apologies for asking questions and offending people here.

But you did. You shared a screenshot of someone claiming to be in Britney's circle and how they were one of the few rooting against the c-ship and how said person 'magically' lost contact with Britney since November. And now that account is nowhere to be found.

Everyone here wants to b1tch and moan about her Instagram and how she's not doing this, that and the other, but when she does decide to eff off, you all get up in arms and start screaming bloody mur*** because she hasn't posted in 3 days. What is it that you want from her that she's not providing you with? 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’m sure she’s doing alright, reasonably enough as someone in her position would be. But things are always so off with her story and presence these days. 

I think part of it could be many times we do see the IG content it's rather old or stuff she keeps posting from the past.

• Haha 2

Britney hates the paparazzi cameras nowadays. She said in her testimony that she likes to drive but never leaves her car. I think she prefers to frequent places with strict camera policies, and to have control over her own image with her own camera, even if we question her manner of presentation at times.

Weird vibes from Cade though. Her team keeps leaking stories of possible projects, which Britney doesn't seem to have personal awareness of and has had to debunk. That in itself is very odd and I wish she would speak more for herself. First hand and without the vague cryptic clues etc. It would be more helpful than the random dancing videos.

Edited by BlackoutBaby
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block