Taylor Swift has already written songs about Travis Kelce

An insider told US Weekly: "Taylor wrote at least 2 songs about Travis. It is inspired about their love story and her passion for him." 

It seems, however, Taylor won't release those songs, at least for now. "She probably won't share them with anyone. They're really special. Songs are like poetry for her. Just like most of people write in their diaries, Taylor writes songs. Her relationship with Travis has inspired her."

Travis and Taylor has been secretly dating for a while and started to appear together in public when Taylor started showing up at his games and Travis at her shows, in America and Australia.

The coach of Chiefs, Dave Merritt has also revealed that Taylor helped the team in the games. "When my player is happy by my side, that helps me and encourages me so Travis takes the field as a different man. So she helped us"

c5f6616c81edbdc81e729b45697a7091.jpg

• Super Mods

Im not surprised. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I know most singers write about their love lives but Taylor's relationships seem to be more PR/business than real.

I feel like that with her relationship with Travis cause she's purposely doing PDA with him everywhere and going to all his games.

She wasn't like this with Joe who she was with longer, why is she all of a sudden public with this relationship?

• Love 3
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I can feel my stomach turning. These songs are so special to her that she’s gonna include them on all 26 versions of her latest LP.

Anyway, I can’t wait to not listen!

"Hey, I'm Taylor! My new album "Halftime" is out! Be sure to get all the 26 limited variant to unlock the whole album! xx"

• Haha 8
9 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

If You Say So Shrug GIF here we go...

On 3/3/2024 at 11:19 PM, Fita said:

An insider told US Weekly: "Taylor wrote at least 2 songs about Travis. It is inspired about their love story and her passion for him." 

It seems, however, Taylor won't release those songs, at least for now. "She probably won't share them with anyone. They're really special. Songs are like poetry for her. Just like most of people write in their diaries, Taylor writes songs. Her relationship with Travis has inspired her."

Travis and Taylor has been secretly dating for a while and started to appear together in public when Taylor started showing up at his games and Travis at her shows, in America and Australia.

The coach of Chiefs, Dave Merritt has also revealed that Taylor helped the team in the games. "When my player is happy by my side, that helps me and encourages me so Travis takes the field as a different man. So she helped us"

c5f6616c81edbdc81e729b45697a7091.jpg

On 3/3/2024 at 11:33 PM, KrisJ said:

Pass me a ******* bucket 

Sick Vomit GIF by Originals

On 3/3/2024 at 11:33 PM, Zach F said:

I’m sure she has songs about their breakup ready to go once that contract ends 

On 3/3/2024 at 11:41 PM, Fita said:

my thoughts lol

On 3/4/2024 at 12:04 AM, princessmimi said:

Im not surprised. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I know most singers write about their love lives but Taylor's relationships seem to be more PR/business than real.

I feel like that with her relationship with Travis cause she's purposely doing PDA with him everywhere and going to all his games.

She wasn't like this with Joe who she was with longer, why is she all of a sudden public with this relationship?

On 3/4/2024 at 1:04 AM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Omg, she’s gonna kill him..

With her love, which is totally real and super believable..  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

On 3/4/2024 at 7:12 AM, Emil87 said:

I can feel my stomach turning. These songs are so special to her that she’s gonna include them on all 26 versions of her latest LP.

Anyway, I can’t wait to not listen!

On 3/4/2024 at 7:27 AM, nux1989 said:

"Hey, I'm Taylor! My new album "Halftime" is out! Be sure to get all the 26 limited variant to unlock the whole album! xx"

15 hours ago, Bigno said:

We live in such an effed up world that some consider this romantic or believable

10 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

Vine Ok GIF

41 minutes ago, itswwasheem***** said:

As she should ('ve said no)

Attention seeking:video-20240218-201425-edit-ezgif-com-vid

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block