Taylor Swift has already written songs about Travis Kelce

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, jordeezy river red said:

Taylor goes through a breakup

Fans: Oh no, Taylor's heart is broken. Shes just so loving!!

Taylor's brain:

Lmao I wouldn't be surprised if she does think like this.

She's made a living off of making songs about her failed relationships.

I honestly don't see her settling down and getting married cause her income comes from breakups,

if she's happily married, then what else can she write about?

Just saying.

• Haha 1

Some men are REALLY stupid. If I were a hetero***ual man, I'd keep my distance from her!! This woman is insane and so is her cult. She will write a million songs about how you wronged her and send her lunatic fans after you and your family. Travis' ex girlfriend(s) got so much flake just because they were in a rs with him years before. That's it!! Never even mentioned Taylor but fÜÜcking the same man is enough for them to harass you. Imagine getting hate comments from a bunch of middleaged white moms just because you füücked the same man Taylor is füücking now. INSANITY!!

Her music is so mediocore, I really don't understand how people can get this obsessed with her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block