Would Britney perform again for a private billionaire function?

So Rihanna is set to perform for an Indian Billionaires sons wedding in a matter of hours. She’s being paid $10 million to perform and she’s also effectively retired from music.

Katy Perry was also offered $2million for a private performance in Australia last week. Mariah also did a private event in Dubai. 

So you think if Britney was offered millions to do a one off performance at a private event she would? 

11 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Nope, and i feel like if they offered it to her she'd have a field day on IG :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:
"DONT YOU JUST LOVE IT HOW PEOPLE THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU USED TO BE A SINGER THEY CAN RENT YOU OUT LIKE YOU A WHO*E!! Today I made lemon pie and it is the tastiest thing I've ever tried in the past 15 years🍋"

:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:
THAT was an uncanny impression. I salute you!

• Haha 3

I think she doesn’t give a **** about money. She worked her whole life because she HAD TO. What she’s got must be more than enough for her. However, she does live in Malibu (or Calabasas?) and is a celebrity, so I can imagine her expenses must be on the couple of millions per month between maintenance, legal, security, etc. I wonder if her earnings are enough from royalties and merch/perfume sales not to ever work again…

I remember the rumor in 2012 that Britney was paid a lot to sing happy birthday to some Chinese millionaire

But I don't think that's gonna happen for the time being! Now, imagine attending a wedding and Rihanna is performing, like I just couldn't even breathe  :melt_weird_drift_wow::melt_weird_drift_wow::melt_weird_drift_wow::melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Like 1

No and she shouldn’t do that tbh!

And I don’t like “again” word in title lol

I understand that singers perform for some billionaires cause they are somehow entertainers and they can be hired for entertain but for me it’s still cringey and disrespectful somehow especially for Britney.. 

I dont see it in Britney. I mean britneys performances or stage shows doesnt fit for a wedding. and she is not the type of singer who just stands and amaze people with her vocal abilities. so i would say no. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Nope, and i feel like if they offered it to her she'd have a field day on IG :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:
"DONT YOU JUST LOVE IT HOW PEOPLE THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU USED TO BE A SINGER THEY CAN RENT YOU OUT LIKE YOU A WHO*E!! Today I made lemon pie and it is the tastiest thing I've ever tried in the past 15 years🍋"

THE ACCURACY IM HOWLING

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block