Would Britney perform again for a private billionaire function?

5 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Nope, and i feel like if they offered it to her she'd have a field day on IG :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:
"DONT YOU JUST LOVE IT HOW PEOPLE THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU USED TO BE A SINGER THEY CAN RENT YOU OUT LIKE YOU A WHO*E!! Today I made lemon pie and it is the tastiest thing I've ever tried in the past 15 years🍋"

Ok but honestly, Hi Britney. Because that was too spot on :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, hi_kevin said:

i feel like her baseline would be like 5billion 🤣🤣🤣

and she would request that the set be 15 minutes long including interludes and costume changes. She’d demand no stylist & wear panties from Shein

Edited by hi_kevin
  • Haha 2

call me conspiranoist but if britney doesn't care about the money why would Rihanna? seriously 10 million is NOTHING for her, to be flying to India all pregnant to perform. I think there must be a reason behind these celebrities performing for these private events 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block