Who is the blond girl that was huge in your country before Britney Spears?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Queen XUXA! 

Xuxa GIF

She was not from my country but she had latam 90s kid on a chokehold.

Es la hora, es la hora
Es la hora de jugar
Brinca, brinca, palma, palma
Y danzando sin parar

Un saltito para el frente
Y un pasito para atrás
Jugaremos todos juntos
Ser feliz no está de más

Ilari, ilari, ilarié
Oh, oh, oh
Ilari, ilari, ilarié
Oh, oh, oh
Ilari, ilari, ilarié
Oh, oh, oh
Este es el show de Xuxa
Y los saluda con amor

:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Edited by J45x
10 hours ago, J45x said:

Queen XUXA! 

Xuxa GIF

She was not from my country but she had latam 90s kid on a chokehold.

Es la hora, es la hora
Es la hora de jugar
Brinca, brinca, palma, palma
Y danzando sin parar

Un saltito para el frente
Y un pasito para atrás
Jugaremos todos juntos
Ser feliz no está de más

Ilari, ilari, ilarié
Oh, oh, oh
Ilari, ilari, ilarié
Oh, oh, oh
Ilari, ilari, ilarié
Oh, oh, oh
Este es el show de Xuxa
Y los saluda con amor

:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

SAME, girl 🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷 

This is me back in the 90s when I lived there

IMG-3575.jpg

Is this psychoanalysis? That's why I like blond girls I see  :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

This used to be my fav album

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 1

well, "blonder" than the average Mexican, but she really was our Britney Spears before Britney Spears came out.

Fey came out in 1995. Released 3 back to back albums, very bubblegum pop, fresh image appealing to children, etc. Then in her fourth album she tried to go more mature and dark, but unlike Britney, she didn't have the same success and Sony retired their support. This was around the time Shakira had done her crossover, and they belonged to the same company, but unlike Shakira, Fey didn't have the same fate entering the English market. Then she had to find a new label, but she wasn't happy, so by her sixth album she went independent, and has never gotten the same success ever again.

She did release a live album with Sony again in 2012, but the deal only lasted a year or two. She hasn't released a studio album since 2009 :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: But at least she looks great at 50

This is what she's doing now :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, "blonder" than the average Mexican, but she really was our Britney Spears before Britney Spears came out.

Fey came out in 1995. Released 3 back to back albums, very bubblegum pop, fresh image appealing to children, etc. Then in her fourth album she tried to go more mature and dark, but unlike Britney, she didn't have the same success and Sony retired their support. This was around the time Shakira had done her crossover, and they belonged to the same company, but unlike Shakira, Fey didn't have the same fate entering the English market. Then she had to find a new label, but she wasn't happy, so by her sixth album she went independent, and has never gotten the same success ever again.

She did release a live album with Sony again in 2012, but the deal only lasted a year or two. She hasn't released a studio album since 2009 :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: But at least she looks great at 50

This is what she's doing now :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Tu mi complemento

Mi media naranja!

Ya te quiero sin cruzar palabras! 

A classic a classic! The production of that song is so good. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jup1ter said:

SAME, girl 🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷 

This is me back in the 90s when I lived there

IMG-3575.jpg

Is this psychoanalysis? That's why I like blond girls I see  :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

This used to be my fav album

Yup, El show de Xuxa was filmed in Argentina after all the success she had in Brazil. 

Xuxa is so beautiful inside and out! Love her forever.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block