Lindsay Lohan in Irish Wish (Full Trailer)

5 hours ago, bbbsss said:

Or perhaps it’s because she was clearly abusing dr**s and alcohol for years? 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Anyway, I'm always rooting for Lindsay, and it's cool to see her slowly getting back into acting. If things had gone differently for her, she could totally be up there with Emma Stone or Margot Robbie by now. She's actually pretty good at acting, but taking a break for years definitely shows. Apparently she's hitting up acting classes again, so she should be nailing it soon since she's a natural.

Is not the dr**s is the botox. When she was a heavy dr*g user she looked rough but still her face was so beautiful. And she could express so much emotion, she was not even acting at that time just modelling for magazine or fashion brands, despise her troubles there was some fire in her eyes.

It wasn't until she moved to Dubai that she had all the procedures and botox that age her. 

6 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I think its from the Botox and other procedures she's done to herself.

In my opinion it has aged her immensely.

She shouldn't have gotten any of those things done, she looks middle aged now cause of it.

Yeah is the botox and all this unnecessary procedures. She was always so beautiful that makes me mad someone convince her otherwise in Dubai, it wasnt until she moved there that she started with the fillers and all those other cosmetic surgeries. Makes me mad all this gorgeous woman falling into the lies of social media beauty standards.

Oh well at least she escaped from the dr**s and seems to be living a very sane life. Good for her.

Edited by J45x
1 hour ago, J45x said:

Yeah is the botox and all this unnecessary procedures. She was always so beautiful that makes me mad someone convince her otherwise in Dubai, it wasnt until she moved there that she started with the fillers and all those other cosmetic surgeries. Makes me mad all this gorgeous woman falling into the lies of social media beauty standards.

Oh well at least she escaped from the dr**s and seems to be living a very sane life. Good for her.

Personally, I think years of dr*g and alcohol abuse do more damage to your looks than botox or fillers ever could. I mean, have you ever seen a dr*g addict or an alcoholic with glowing skin?

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I think she cleaned up pretty well, and the last time she hit the red carpet, she looked great. Plus, she's 37 now, not in her 20s anymore, so we can’t expect her to look the same she did back in the day. 

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, J45x said:

Exactly.

Even when she was at the peak of her troubles in the 2000s,

she still was very beautiful to me.

It wasn't until around the mid 2010s that that's when her face started aging badly and then she did the procedures.

Seriously she looks like she could be my parent's age and they are both 60 years old.

However I gotta admit she looks way better now than 10 years ago.

Im happy for her that she finally got sober, got married and had a baby.

It proves that everyone can have a happy ending even if the person is going severe issues.

Its inspiring to me.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Agree.

She always had a certain charisma in her movies that made her stand out from the rest of her peers.

Based on my observations growing up, i'd say she was the best and most talented actress of her generation.

I mean I loved Hilary Duff growing up but she did not have acting range that Lindsay had,

she always played the same girl next door Lizzie Mcguire type character.

While Amanda Bynes and Raven Symone were mainly comedic actresses from TV shows on kid networks,

I don't think I ever saw them in a serious acting role.

I kinda have to agree re Hilary. I do like her, but most of her acting roles are so similar, always playing the same type of character. There was a bit of depth to Kelly in Cadet Kelly though. Lindsay’s been able to play different types of roles with distinct personalities.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Isla said:

I kinda have to agree re Hilary. I do like her, but most of her acting roles are so similar, always playing the same type of character. There was a bit of depth to Kelly in Cadet Kelly though. Lindsay’s been able to play different types of roles with distinct personalities.

Agree.

I was a big fan of Hilary when I was a kid but she pretty much played the same character her entire acting career.

Even in her last current project on Hulu, How I Met Your Father, it's basically an adult version of Lizzie Mcguire.

I do think she did show some range in Raise Your Voice since it was a more serious movie.

She was very convincing in the more dramatic scenes especially in her crying scenes.

But other than that, all her characters in movies and tv shows were basically the same.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Agree.

I was a big fan of Hilary when I was a kid but she pretty much played the same character her entire acting career.

Even in her last current project on Hulu, How I Met Your Father, it's basically an adult version of Lizzie Mcguire.

I do think she did show some range in Raise Your Voice since it was a more serious movie.

She was very convincing in the more dramatic scenes especially in her crying scenes.

But other than that, all her characters in movies and tv shows were basically the same.

I still need to see Raise Your Voice, I heard it’s bad though. I saw a clip of Hilary’s character singing in the film and it wasn’t good. 

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Isla said:

I still need to see Raise Your Voice, I heard it’s bad though. I saw a clip of Hilary’s character singing in the film and it wasn’t good. 

Yeah in one scene,

she sounds like she has 3 different voices when "singing" but I think it was dubbed by other people singing for her.

It looks so cringey and unnatural tbh.

I think the story of her overcoming struggles in the movie is the highlight plus I like the song she sings near the end of the movie.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah in one scene,

she sounds like she has 3 different voices when "singing" but I think it was dubbed by other people singing for her.

It looks so cringey and unnatural tbh.

I think the story of her overcoming struggles in the movie is the highlight plus I like the song she sings near the end of the movie.

Yeah that’s the scene I was talking about! I saw it on Instagram and cringed, it’s clear her singing voice was dubbed with someone else’s. I’ll still give it a watch if it pops up on Netflix over here.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Isla said:

Yeah that’s the scene I was talking about! I saw it on Instagram and cringed, it’s clear her singing voice was dubbed with someone else’s. I’ll still give it a watch if it pops up on Netflix over here.

Lol yeah they put the vocals of some chick trying to sound like Mariah Carey then put Hilary's voice at the end.

Did they really think that people wouldn't notice the difference? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Easy There said:

Not Britney stans commenting on someone ageing badly and someone looks 💀

When Lindsay looks and is 10x healthier then Britney

Right? Britney could take several NOTEBOOK worth of notes about how Lindsay turned her life around 

• Super Mods
13 hours ago, Easy There said:

Not Britney stans commenting on someone ageing badly and someone looks 💀

When Lindsay looks and is 10x healthier then Britney

If you are referring to me,

I was saying how she DID age badly but also turned her life around.

It is a fact but thats fine.

Maybe you should ask first the context of someone's comment before being passive aggressive when you know that they will see the comment.

Btw my comment had nothing to do with Britney, you're the one bringing that up.

On 2/22/2024 at 12:05 PM, J45x said:

Is not the dr**s is the botox. When she was a heavy dr*g user she looked rough but still her face was so beautiful. And she could express so much emotion, she was not even acting at that time just modelling for magazine or fashion brands, despise her troubles there was some fire in her eyes.

It wasn't until she moved to Dubai that she had all the procedures and botox that age her. 

Well whatever she did in Dubai worked wonders because ever since covid she's looked the best she has in like a decade! her face was always so puffy and bloated before, she clearly got rid of most fillers because her veneers are even a bit too big for her face now and it's noticeable when she smiles, thankfully she got rid of the lip fillers too! Her makeup sometimes is tragic but when she's makeup-less and more natural she actually looks like the grown up version of the girl we saw in The Parent Trap, Life-Size and Get a Clue! and thank god she quit with the tanning too this is what should've always been her one true defining iconic look: pale and redhead

anyway this movie looks more like a proper throwback 00s romcom and more exciting than her last xmas one. I think her decision to come back with these low stakes romcoms was actally a very smart one acting wise, and Netflix is a huge platform to get her name back out there. if the Freaky Friday sequel is really happening and she's back working with Disney then more roles will surely come if she wants and keeps putting in the work but she already deserves a lot of props for getting to this place in her life and career! so happy and proud of her

FMseoL_X0AkIeNE?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Notorious I.G.G.Y.
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Well whatever she did in Dubai worked wonders because ever since covid she's looked the best she has in like a decade! her face was always so puffy and bloated before, she clearly got rid of most fillers because her veneers are even a bit too big for her face now and it's noticeable when she smiles, thankfully she got rid of the lip fillers too! Her makeup sometimes is tragic but when she's makeup-less and more natural she actually looks like the grown up version of the girl we saw in The Parent Trap, Life-Size and Get a Clue! and thank god she quit with the tanning too this is what should've aways been her one true defining iconic look: pale and redhead

anyway this movie looks more like a proper throwback 00s romcom and more exciting than her last xmas one. I think her decision to come back with these low stakes romcoms was actally a very smart one acting wise, and Netflix is a huge platform to get her name back out there. if the Freaky Friday sequel is really happening and she's back working with Disney then more roles will surely come if she wants and keeps putting in the work but she already deserves a lot of props for getting to this place in her life and career! so happy and proud of her

FMseoL_X0AkIeNE?format=jpg&name=large

Also this film was filmed 2 years ago. And these days Lindsay looks best she ever had. Since 2006

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2024 at 6:33 AM, princessmimi said:

Is there a movie she did where you thought she had bad acting in it?

I'm just asking cause of your comment.

You can’t deny Lindsay’s acting didn’t peak around Mean Girls because every movie she did after that continuously declined. I’m insulting her, I love Lindsay and I’ve been listening to her music heaps lately but in what movie did her acting improve after Mean Girls? Georgia Rule came close but her acting was nothing spectacular in that. Herbie? Just My Luck? Scary Movie 5?

:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Innate said:

You can’t deny Lindsay’s acting didn’t peak around Mean Girls because every movie she did after that continuously declined. I’m insulting her, I love Lindsay and I’ve been listening to her music heaps lately but in what movie did her acting improve after Mean Girls? Georgia Rule came close but her acting was nothing spectacular in that. Herbie? Just My Luck? Scary Movie 5?

I loved Just My Luck!!! 😍

I discovered this song from it 

Edited by ObsessedBritFan1
  • Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Innate said:

I actually liked Herbie and Just My Luck.

However I do agree with you that her acting declined cause in many of her movies past her prime like Liz and ****, Scary Movie 5 and The Canyons, its pretty bad acting.

I wish she could've  worked on her acting instead of becoming a party girl.

But the good thing is there's always room for improvement and she can go back to an acting coach.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block