Lindsay Lohan in Irish Wish (Full Trailer)

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

It's weird because I think she left such a strong staple in pop music behind Britney. In my eyes, she's a Princess of Pop but it just feels like her entire legacy disappeared into obscurity or am I crazy in thinking she doesn't even acknowledge her past? Lol

Agree.

I think she got overshadowed by Disney singers that came after her like Miley, Selena and Demi.

But then also she doesn't seem to care about her music career,  like you said she doesn't even acknowledge it.

Which is a shame cause I think her last album was great but it flopped real hard and in result, that probably discouraged her from making more music.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I think it would be cool to have a movie drama/comedy maybe called “His Type.” Lindsay is a successful single mom and stewardess. She returns to her hometown for her kids graduation party. She has flashbacks of growing up as the wild red head riding Harley’s and shoplifting at mom and pop shops and gas stations with her young love. Her now ex husband left her years ago for their kids bubbly and chaotic red headed teacher Emma Stone. They eventually bond over Emma flying off the handles and her marriage imploding. He is cheating on her with a wild tattoo artist Bella Thorne. Women who were once at odds form unlikely friendships in a bizarre week of hilarities. Happy Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallonemma stone crying GIF
Bella Thorne Watch Your Back GIF by Chick Fight

Black And White Love GIF

Damn girl are you a Hollywood writer

10 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Agree.

I think she got overshadowed by Disney singers that came after her like Miley, Selena and Demi.

But then also she doesn't seem to care about her music career,  like you said she doesn't even acknowledge it.

Which is a shame cause I think her last album was great but it flopped real hard and in result, that probably discouraged her from making more music.

It's sad cause that was one of the best pop albums in the last 10 years. 

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

It's sad cause that was one of the best pop albums in the last 10 years. 

Exactly.

Idk why this album had only 1 single when it had so many potential singles on them.

Any of them could've been a hit.

My fave song on the album is One In A Milion.

Dignity also is one of the best pop albums of the 2000s especially the later part of the decade.

She had so much success at this time but just stopped making music soon after.

I think if she would've continued, she could've been on Britney Spears level.

Its a shame she basically quit music now when honestly pop music NEEDS her!

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Exactly.

Idk why this album had only 1 single when it had so many potential singles on them.

Any of them could've been a hit.

My fave song on the album is One In A Milion.

Dignity also is one of the best pop albums of the 2000s especially the later part of the decade.

She had so much success at this time but just stopped making music soon after.

I think if she would've continued, she could've been on Britney Spears level.

Its a shame she basically quit music now when honestly pop music NEEDS her!

Yes, they need her! It's wild to think that at one point Hilary idolized Britney, and I would arguably say, she's became the 2nd Pop Princess of Pop or 3rd after Madonna. I love Lindsay, but I couldn't say she particularly shaped the genre of Pop music. I think her popularity out surpassed Christina. Although Selena Gomez and Rihanna are fairly up there. Still, I think Hilary forgets she's classic popstar royalty. 

I loved Tattoo! From Dignity, definitely Gypsy Woman. 

So many good tracks though!

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Yes, they need her! It's wild to think that at one point Hilary idolized Britney, and I would arguably say, she's became the 2nd Pop Princess of Pop or 3rd after Madonna. I love Lindsay, but I couldn't say she particularly shaped the genre of Pop music. I think her popularity out surpassed Christina. Although Selena Gomez and Rihanna are fairly up there. Still, I think Hilary forgets she's classic popstar royalty. 

I loved Tattoo! From Dignity, definitely Gypsy Woman. 

So many good tracks though!

Yeah I think Hilary underestimates herself as a singer.

She may not have the strongest voice but you don’t need to as long as you have a nice  tone to your voice and that’s what she has.

Same.

I wish Gypsy Woman was the 3rd single off of Dignity.

Idk why she only had 2 singles off of it.

Yeah Lindsay was talented but she didn’t have her own identity and sound as a singer like Hilary did.

• Love 1

Just My Luck is one of my favourite Lindsay movies. I really love that movie but her acting in that movie wasn’t as incredible as it was in her previous films. Lindsay has a decent filmography and as much as I may be coming across as a hater, I love Lindsay! She’s a legend and an icon in this generation but her acting skills did decline after Mean Girls.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Innate said:

Just My Luck is one of my favourite Lindsay movies. I really love that movie but her acting in that movie wasn’t as incredible as it was in her previous films. Lindsay has a decent filmography and as much as I may be coming across as a hater, I love Lindsay! She’s a legend and an icon in this generation but her acting skills did decline after Mean Girls.

The thing I find odd in that movie is that I think Lindsay is supposed to be playing a 20-something girl but she was 19 when the film was shot? 

It was a fun movie though. McFly even appeared in it :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Isla said:

The thing I find odd in that movie is that I think Lindsay is supposed to be playing a 20-something girl but she was 19 when the film was shot? 

It was a fun movie though. McFly even appeared in it :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

I do feel like Just My Luck was planned to be a rom-com type film but Lindsay was too young to transition into that type of role. She wasn’t old enough or taken seriously enough for a role like that. Regardless though, the movie was great. I just can’t help but feel like Lindsay could have performed better in it.
Georgia Rule is another great example. That movie was amazing but it was overshadowed by Lindsay’s antics on set (as well as off set!)

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Innate said:

I do feel like Just My Luck was planned to be a rom-com type film but Lindsay was too young to transition into that type of role. She wasn’t old enough or taken seriously enough for a role like that. Regardless though, the movie was great. I just can’t help but feel like Lindsay could have performed better in it.
Georgia Rule is another great example. That movie was amazing but it was overshadowed by Lindsay’s antics on set (as well as off set!)

Yeah I see what you mean, it was an interesting concept for a film though. Maybe having it retooled as more of a family-friendly film may have helped? 

I haven't seen Georgia Rule, I've heard it's good despite what happened on set (Lindsay showing up late and being high/drunk most of the time?)

Edited by Isla
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I think Hilary underestimates herself as a singer.

She may not have the strongest voice but you don’t need to as long as you have a nice  tone to your voice and that’s what she has.

Same.

I wish Gypsy Woman was the 3rd single off of Dignity.

Idk why she only had 2 singles off of it.

Yeah Lindsay was talented but she didn’t have her own identity and sound as a singer like Hilary did.

Dignity had so much promise. I don't know why she dipped. I think she got tired. 

Lindsay is my guilty pleasure. She doesn't have to be groundbreaking. But I do need my crack bops from her. She delivers them well. I mean ... Rumors, am I right? :gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random:

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Dignity had so much promise. I don't know why she dipped. I think she got tired. 

Lindsay is my guilty pleasure. She doesn't have to be groundbreaking. But I do need my crack bops from her. She delivers them well. I mean ... Rumors, am I right? :gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random:

Yeah Lindsay had the potential to be a big popstar but then sadly her troubles overcame her.

I also think Raven Symone was really talented and could've been a singer too.

Its a shame that it didn't work out for her.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah Lindsay had the potential to be a big popstar but then sadly her troubles overcame her.

I also think Raven Symone was really talented and could've been a singer too.

Its a shame that it didn't work out for her.

Oh well, we all eventually grow up. Fame is fickle. I'm just grateful that we get Netflix movies. All these women will likely be forgotten in 50 years, but not in our hearts. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
26 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Oh well, we all eventually grow up. Fame is fickle. I'm just grateful that we get Netflix movies. All these women will likely be forgotten in 50 years, but not in our hearts. 

True.

I'm just glad Lindsay made a comeback, I'm happy she went back to acting.

I missed her making movies.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block