Lindsay Lohan in Irish Wish (Full Trailer)

7 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Is there a movie she did where you thought she had bad acting in it?

I'm just asking cause of your comment.

Haven’t seen them but I have heard less than favourable things about her performance in I Know Who Killed Me and Liz & D i c k…

Edited by Isla
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I liked it. Lindsay just does feel good or satiates the entertainment itch. She's wildly entertaining to watch, even if the plot isn't always all there. 

Agree.

She always had a certain charisma in her movies that made her stand out from the rest of her peers.

Based on my observations growing up, i'd say she was the best and most talented actress of her generation.

I mean I loved Hilary Duff growing up but she did not have acting range that Lindsay had,

she always played the same girl next door Lizzie Mcguire type character.

While Amanda Bynes and Raven Symone were mainly comedic actresses from TV shows on kid networks,

I don't think I ever saw them in a serious acting role.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, J45x said:

How come she was a stellar top notch actress as a kid and teenager and now she acts so stiff.... No emotion... Or is just the botox ???:typing_keyboard_computer:

I think its from the Botox and other procedures she's done to herself.

In my opinion it has aged her immensely.

She shouldn't have gotten any of those things done, she looks middle aged now cause of it.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I think its from the Botox and other procedures she's done to herself.

In my opinion it has aged her immensely.

She shouldn't have gotten any of those things done, she looks middle aged now cause of it.

Or perhaps it’s because she was clearly abusing dr**s and alcohol for years? 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Anyway, I'm always rooting for Lindsay, and it's cool to see her slowly getting back into acting. If things had gone differently for her, she could totally be up there with Emma Stone or Margot Robbie by now. She's actually pretty good at acting, but taking a break for years definitely shows. Apparently she's hitting up acting classes again, so she should be nailing it soon since she's a natural.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
29 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

Or perhaps it’s because she was clearly abusing dr**s and alcohol for years? 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Anyway, I'm always rooting for Lindsay, and it's cool to see her slowly getting back into acting. If things had gone differently for her, she could totally be up there with Emma Stone or Margot Robbie by now. She's actually pretty good at acting, but taking a break for years definitely shows. Apparently she's hitting up acting classes again, so she should be nailing it soon since she's a natural.

Yeah I know she was an addict but she got surgery afterwards to try to make herself look better from her d.rug and alcohol use but it ended up making her look much older.

Same.

I did enjoy her Christmas movie on Netflix, it was cute. 

I hope she does make a big comeback cause i'd love to see her in more movies again.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block