Lindsay Lohan in Irish Wish (Full Trailer)

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I actually liked Herbie and Just My Luck.

However I do agree with you that her acting declined cause in many of her movies past her prime like Liz and ****, Scary Movie 5 and The Canyons, its pretty bad acting.

I wish she could've  worked on her acting instead of becoming a party girl.

But the good thing is there's always room for improvement and she can go back to an acting coach.

I honestly love all her movies. She's like the Britney Spears of the movie industry for me. You don't necessarily have to be the best actress or have the best movie roles to have star power, presence, and talent. She's wildly entertaining in whatever she does. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I honestly love all her movies. She's like the Britney Spears of the movie industry for me. You don't necessarily have to be the best actress or have the best movie roles to have star power, presence, and talent. She's wildly entertaining in whatever she does. 

I agree.

She honestly had a lot of charisma and charm in her movie roles.

I bet if she didn't have her troubles, she'd be an Oscar nominated actress like Meryl Streep or something.

She had so much talent and potential but it was wasted due to her bad decisions.

I'm just glad she sobered up, moved out of the country and is now a happily married mother.

I think if she can turn around and improve her life, then Britney definitely could.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I agree.

She honestly had a lot of charisma and charm in her movie roles.

I bet if she didn't have her troubles, she'd be an Oscar nominated actress like Meryl Streep or something.

She had so much talent and potential but it was wasted due to her bad decisions.

I'm just glad she sobered up, moved out of the country and is now a happily married mother.

I think if she can turn around and improve her life, then Britney definitely could.

Yeah, absolutely! Time heals all. Maybe we will see Britney turn her life around. 

Lindsay is in a great place. I'm glad she's found her footing. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Yeah, absolutely! Time heals all. Maybe we will see Britney turn her life around. 

Lindsay is in a great place. I'm glad she's found her footing. 

Same.

I miss her making movies.

Her, Amanda Bynes and Hilary Duff were my fave actresses when I was a kid.

I hope Amanda gets better too.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Same.

I miss her making movies.

Her, Amanda Bynes and Hilary Duff were my fave actresses when I was a kid.

I hope Amanda gets better too.

Oh man, Amanda had it all. I'm not hopeful on that one, but you never know. Me too! Here's my rooting for them all. Waiting for Hilary's next big project. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
25 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Oh man, Amanda had it all. I'm not hopeful on that one, but you never know. Me too! Here's my rooting for them all. Waiting for Hilary's next big project. 

Yeah she seems worse than Lindsay and Britney ever were.

My heart feels for her :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Same.

I miss Hilary making movies, I'm not sure why she only does TV shows now.

She made good movies too.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah she seems worse than Lindsay and Britney ever were.

My heart feels for her :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Same.

I miss Hilary making movies, I'm not sure why she only does TV shows now.

She made good movies too.

Netflix needs to hire her for a 10-movie anthology arch ASAP :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Edited by ObsessedBritFan1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ElToxico said:

One of her finest performances was  in this movie - I actually loved it.

Such a shame it flopped. Word on the street she was a nightmare on set and Jane Fonda hates her now because of it.

Gerorgia Rule was actually fantastic! It was quite a deep role. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Gerorgia Rule was actually fantastic! It was quite a deep role. 

I think the problem this movie had was with its terrible marketing. They tried to sell it as some type of funny rom-com when in reality it was a deep movie about childhood abuse, generational trauma, substance addiction and mental health issues. It is a brilliant dark movie I have rewatched a few times.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

I think the problem this movie had was with its terrible marketing. They tried to sell it as some type of funny rom-com when in reality it was a deep movie about childhood abuse, generational trauma, substance addiction and mental health issues. It is a brilliant dark movie I have rewatched a few times.

Right! I was like wtf at first cause here I was ready to watch a feel good family drama.… I was not prepared for the processing... But it had a ton of heartfelt lessons which I took away from at the end so I loved it

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Release Metamorphosis 2.0 :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit:

I think she's retired :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I wish she would release a sequel to that album.

That album was my fave when I was a kid!

Heck all her early albums were my fave.

I think she has a pretty strong catalogue for a former Disney star.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I wish she would release a sequel to that album.

That album was my fave when I was a kid!

Heck all her early albums were my fave.

I think she has a pretty strong catalogue for a former Disney star.

It's weird because I think she left such a strong staple in pop music behind Britney. In my eyes, she's a Princess of Pop but it just feels like her entire legacy disappeared into obscurity or am I crazy in thinking she doesn't even acknowledge her past? Lol

• Love 1

I think it would be cool to have a movie drama/comedy maybe called “He Wasn’t Man Enough For Me.” Lindsay is a successful single mom and local news channel host. She must reconnect with her ex husband and his family because her kid’s graduation party. She has flashbacks of growing up as the wild red head riding Harley’s and shoplifting at mom & pop shops and gas stations with her young love. Her ex husband left her years ago for their kid’s bubbly and chaotic red headed teacher Emma Stone. They eventually bond over Emma flying off the handles and her marriage imploding. He is cheating on her with a wild tattoo artist Bella Thorne. She is pregnant with the baby he told Emma he didn’t want to have. Women who were once at odds form unlikely friendships in a bizarre week of hilarities. Happy Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallonemma stone crying GIF
Bella Thorne Watch Your Back GIF by Chick Fight

Black And White Love GIF

**made some changes lol 😝✌️**

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block