I just called TriStar’s personal line..

9 hours ago, Emil87 said:

As someone pushing 12…..you really should loosen up and have some fun in your life. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Dude….. almost everyone in this thread, thinks you’ve made an *** of yourself. You really have no leg to stand on lmao. 

And thanks for the compliment….. pushing 12. I’m early 30s, so I guess I can relate to what you claim to go through. Although, you should probably get some friends, that are more honest with you. 

17 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

Dude….. almost everyone in this thread, thinks you’ve made an *** of yourself. You really have no leg to stand on lmao. 

And thanks for the compliment….. pushing 12. I’m early 30s, so I guess I can relate to what you claim to go through. Although, you should probably get some friends, that are more honest with you. 

Early 30s, you say? 
spacer.png

2 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

For everyone whining this is "harrasment" no it's not. lighten up.

He tried calling her ONE time to try and talk to her, that's not harrasment, that's what phones were invented for.

I once prank called my grandma as a kid and she threatened she'd call the police on me. I thought I was going to get the electric chair. 

Granny nooooo! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:
Thanks for having my back. These “fans” have Lou’s back more than Britney’s. So sad.

19 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Granny nooooo! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:
Thanks for having my back. These “fans” have Lou’s back more than Britney’s. So sad.

Not in the slightest! You’re obviously missing the point, that you’re simply being ridiculed for being immature, and having way too much time on your hands. That’s it honey

You even said, “or should I get a job”. So you kind of set yourself up for that one. Yet here you are mad that people are telling you, to go get a job instead lmao. 

23 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

Not in the slightest! You’re obviously missing the point, that you’re simply being ridiculed for being immature, and having way too much time on your hands. That’s it honey

You even said, “or should I get a job”. So you kind of set yourself up for that one. Yet here you are mad that people are telling you, to go get a job instead lmao. 

Seriously though, I’ve never seen someone look 12 and 55 simultaneously. Color me impressed! :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Super Mods
On 2/12/2024 at 6:30 PM, Sia said:

And you're proud of this?

In everyday life, this would be labeled stalker (psychotic) behavior. The fact that you think it's "cool" because you're doing it to a "well-known" person is rather immature.

it's considered psychotic stalker behaviour when done to an innocent person, when done to an abuser/kidnapper/psychopath such a Loucifer, it's basically a good deed :eyes_britney_laugh: That woman deserves a 100 slaps in the face for every day britney was her slave

• Love 2
On 2/12/2024 at 9:05 AM, Emil87 said:

So after some light digging on True People Search, I found Jamie Lynn’s address in Louisiana, with a landline associated with the address. I thought I’d call to give her a quick hello but when it rang someone answered saying “Tri Star”.

So I replied “Lou M Taylor please”, and was connected right away. It went to a woman’s voicemail, I dunno how she sounds so can’t tell if it’s her. Should I call back until she answers? Leave fart noises in her voicemail? Should I get a job instead??

Let me know what you think below! 

Get a job as you’ll need the money when Lou tries to sue you for harassment and stalking.

😒

4 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Seriously though, I’ve never seen someone look 12 and 55 simultaneously. Color me impressed! :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Lamest clap back ever lol. It just makes you look even more sad and pathetic, that you as a fully grown almost 40 year old man, would make an immature comment like that. But yeah….. I guess I look 55 and 12 at the same time…… whatever the **** that means. 

But keep deflecting from the fact, that you outed yourself on how empty your life must be. I also see more and more people in the thread, are encouraging to go get a job. How’s that going ?? 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block