I just called TriStar’s personal line..

3 hours ago, Danishfan said:

For someone pushing 40….. that’s just kind of embarrassing. There’s more to life than having it revolve around your favourite pop star….. I promise you. 

As someone pushing 12…..you really should loosen up and have some fun in your life. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Seriously. I’m 35 and don’t look a day over 25. Others can’t relate. 

You can be as old as ya want friend, you’re hot! Just don’t get involved with Lou :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

OLD AS YOU WANT 18+ Jesus Christ that was a panics 

Edited by femmef4toole
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Seriously. I’m 35 and don’t look a day over 25. Others can’t relate. 

Not sure what's sadder, that you're 35 and think it's a flex to have this much free time at your age or the fact that you act the way you "look." 

Take your pick...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Emil87 said:

So after some light digging on True People Search, I found Jamie Lynn’s address in Louisiana, with a landline associated with the address. I thought I’d call to give her a quick hello but when it rang someone answered saying “Tri Star”.

So I replied “Lou M Taylor please”, and was connected right away. It went to a woman’s voicemail, I dunno how she sounds so can’t tell if it’s her. Should I call back until she answers? Leave fart noises in her voicemail? Should I get a job instead??

Let me know what you think below! 

If this is true… why ? If it’s not, then this whole thing is very weird… like this isn’t cattiness, it’s just weird.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Sia said:

Not sure what's sadder, that you're 35 and think it's a flex to have this much free time at your age or the fact that you act the way you "look." 

Take your pick...

I think the saddest part is you actually thinking I give a **** about your opinion of me. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

9 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I think the saddest part is you actually thinking I give a **** about your opinion of me. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

You cared enough to not only react to my comments, but then reply to them as well.

Not sure where your logic comes from, then again, you're also stalking people online and paying to get their information. Guess I can't be too surprised, but whatever helps you feel better.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Emil87 said:

So after some light digging on True People Search, I found Jamie Lynn’s address in Louisiana, with a landline associated with the address. I thought I’d call to give her a quick hello but when it rang someone answered saying “Tri Star”.

So I replied “Lou M Taylor please”, and was connected right away. It went to a woman’s voicemail, I dunno how she sounds so can’t tell if it’s her. Should I call back until she answers? Leave fart noises in her voicemail? Should I get a job instead??

Imagine her checking her voicemails and all she hears are farts for like 1 minute

:orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 5
8 hours ago, Emil87 said:

call her the c word and a grifter!

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Ask her about her new face :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block