I just called TriStar’s personal line..

11 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

it's considered psychotic stalker behaviour when done to an innocent person, when done to an abuser/kidnapper/psychopath such a Loucifer, it's basically a good deed :eyes_britney_laugh: That woman deserves a 100 slaps in the face for every day britney was her slave

As a Super Mod, is your post inciting hate and violence? Should read up on the rules you vow to follow: :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Sia said:

As a Super Mod, is your post inciting hate and violence? Should read up on the rules you vow to follow: :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

its not :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: I repeat, psychopaths who use and abuse others, dr*g them, enslave them, and then bathe in their money, do not fall under any moral category. As far as I'm concerned, she needs to rot in prison where she belongs. She is an absolute psycho :bareclap_beyonce_slow_clapping:

5 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

its not :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: I repeat, psychopaths who use and abuse others, dr*g them, enslave them, and then bathe in their money, do not fall under any moral category. As far as I'm concerned, she needs to rot in prison where she belongs. She is an absolute psycho :bareclap_beyonce_slow_clapping:

@Jordan Miller Pretty sure other users would get warning points for this type of language. Why the double standard?

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, Sia said:

@Jordan Miller Pretty sure other users would get warning points for this type of language. Why the double standard?

they wouldn't :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: Also the fact you defend Lou so much is extremely suspicious. Why do you care about her so much? Why do you care how she's being called on a website dedicated to Britney? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: Who are you exactly honey? 

• Love 3
On 2/15/2024 at 2:19 AM, Emil87 said:

Here comes the moral police everybody! The fact that I’ve seen you defend Lou more than Britney says all I need to know about you. Big lame. 

Are you like... ok ? dude your going off on a forum about a topic, where you harass someone on their phone, to complain about something that has nothing to do with us. we cannot make a difference, you cannot make a difference. you are just being weird... and cringe. I know you're going to be all pissed at this comment, but this is weird man.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block