Britney With A Pitch Fork And Devil Horns: I Missed Halloween So I Got It Back

1 hour ago, Crayboy said:

She looks good. She clearly misses performing but is probably scared or stubborn or something.

Like I just said in another topic, it's in her blood since she was just a kid! Doing this at home, it's more easy and mentally more confortable for her, no need to feel like a puppet doll with make up artist touching you (I think she said she hates it somewhere), no rules, no crowd, no strangers, only her and her dogs! It's her safe place I guess. She's so pretty now, the only bad thing is that she has really bad taste with clothes, if she was doing all these things with some Versace, Balmain s *hit, trust me people would have applauded these posts!

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Gosh noooooo :orangu_orangutan_ape:

And I secretly hoped that her cringe-giving would only be for her followers tusareve-revetusa.gif

Why are you so affected? Like it was your OWN IG page? I can understand that some of you are not huge fans of what she posted, but just don't look at it... WTF? And she's the weird one? Really?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Why are you so affected? Like it was your OWN IG page? I can understand that some of you are not huge fans of what she posted, but just don't look at it... WTF? And she's the weird one? Really?

And what? She changed her PRIVATE account just for her followers back to PUBLIC account, so I can say how I feel about it 

Edited by Wendy Williams
57 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

And what? She changed her PRIVATE account just for her followers back to PUBLIC account, so I can say how I feel about it 

I still think she’s well aware of what she’s doing and we’re not giving her more credit for seemingly giving the world something to talk about. Remember when she performed that song randomly in one of her concerts?

Call it crazy and unhinged. Britney is a genius 🌹 

1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

I still think she’s well aware of what she’s doing and we’re not giving her more credit for seemingly giving the world something to talk about. Remember when she performed that song randomly in one of her concerts?

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Britney has always loved controversy, but the healthy kind… where the combination of her talent and s** appeal create iconic moments like her VMA performances. But this… is just negative attention for no reason. Why would she want that? It feels too self destructive to me. Going private made some sense at least, but going public again is just… :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

What is so destructive of her having fun in the comfort of her home! Is almost half a decade of her posting this kind of videos and y'all just don't seem to get it.

She could care less about the Britney brand and if anything it looks she is on a mission to destroy it. 

Her music still gets streams and much more than some of her peers so I guess this videos are not damaging anything. Let her be! :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Johanpapz said:

Like I just said in another topic, it's in her blood since she was just a kid! Doing this at home, it's more easy and mentally more confortable for her, no need to feel like a puppet doll with make up artist touching you (I think she said she hates it somewhere), no rules, no crowd, no strangers, only her and her dogs! It's her safe place I guess. She's so pretty now, the only bad thing is that she has really bad taste with clothes, if she was doing all these things with some Versace, Balmain s *hit, trust me people would have applauded these posts!

She couldn't move if she was wearing Balmain lol! 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, J45x said:

She couldn't move if she was wearing Balmain lol! 

Indeed, you're right. I don't know s * hit about all these high fashion houses/clothes etc... But I wanted to say that, people are superficial as f., If she did all the things she did with glamorous clothes from big brand, make-up on, people would have, 80% of the time applaused hard.

37 minutes ago, Pabaroti1986 said:

36 minutes ago, Pabaroti1986 said:

So you mean that she was thirsty for attention?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block