Britney With A Pitch Fork And Devil Horns: I Missed Halloween So I Got It Back

11 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

I dont know and I hate to say this but the more of this I see the more I understand why there was a conservatorship.....

That wasn’t a conservator ship it was a hybrid business model! Britney clearly didn’t need a C ship with all the working she was doing even being medicated!

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

I dont know and I hate to say this but the more of this I see the more I understand why there was a conservatorship.....

Gurl, she need someone who can help her with instagram stuff, also discuss with her what is the best direction in her life. IMHO it is like she isn't talking to nobody now. She needs some help - but such that someone will support her and show her again how big the world is, what is good to focus on and try to restore what her family destroyed.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Gurl, she need someone who can help her with instagram stuff, also discuss with her what is the best direction in her life. IMHO it is like she isn't talking to nobody now. She needs some help - but such that someone will support her and show her again how big the world is, what is good to focus on and try to restore what her family destroyed.

I actually agree with this. Poor girl was never making her own choices . Now she is just tossed out there alone :(

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That wasn’t a conservator ship it was a hybrid business model! Britney clearly didn’t need a C ship with all the working she was doing even being medicated!

I Agree with those things you said ....but something just doesnt seem right :(

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block