Britney With A Pitch Fork And Devil Horns: I Missed Halloween So I Got It Back

57 minutes ago, J45x said:

What is so destructive of her having fun in the comfort of her home! Is almost half a decade of her posting this kind of videos and y'all just don't seem to get it.

She could care less about the Britney brand and if anything it looks she is on a mission to destroy it. 

Her music still gets streams and much more than some of her peers so I guess this videos are not damaging anything. Let her be! :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I am not bothered about the Britney brand. That ship has sailed. I just don’t get the switch from private to public again and I hope there isn’t something sinister going on behind the scenes. 

And even if there isn’t and it’s all her choice, trust me she’d probably feel a lot better to be respected, no one enjoys to be ridiculed. Choosing to go public again when she IS sensitive to criticism (shutting down the comments, going private) doesn’t seem like the best choice. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 2
50 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Indeed, you're right. I don't know s * hit about all these high fashion houses/clothes etc... But I wanted to say that, people are superficial as f., If she did all the things she did with glamorous clothes from big brand, make-up on, people would have, 80% of the time applaused hard.

She should just put some jeans a  crop top and this videos will look way better. To me,  all this fashion choices is just her exploring and rediscovering herself, trying things. So that's why they don't bother me so much, is like a diary. Yeah most of those clothes are ugly and look ugly because they are cheap Chinese slave manufacturer crap, but I kind of like that she is just like us and doesn't care about big brands or luxury just some good fashion deals!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, J45x said:

What is so destructive of her having fun in the comfort of her home! Is almost half a decade of her posting this kind of videos and y'all just don't seem to get it.

She could care less about the Britney brand and if anything it looks she is on a mission to destroy it. 

Her music still gets streams and much more than some of her peers so I guess this videos are not damaging anything. Let her be! :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

The reason they get streams as everyone’s nostalgic for old Britney so of course they do. I’d be worried what kind of music or videos she released today and I don’t think it would be anything like blackout or as good when she also had creative control. It would probably be weird.. Sad really she just looks like a middle aged shell of herself and an unwell person in a big mansion. 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Blackout Britney said:

The reason they get streams as everyone’s nostalgic for old Britney so of course they do. I’d be worried what kind of music or videos she released today and I don’t think it would be anything like blackout or as good when she also had creative control. It would probably be weird.. Sad really she just looks like a middle aged shell of herself and an unwell person in a big mansion. 

Don't worry to much about her sweety just  focus in yourself rather than a popstar. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

Ok someone needs to like step in .  This is so so sad and disturbing. She needs help I dont care what any of you say .  This is just.......damn someone help her!

If my mother EVER  I would be so humiliated. 

She is letting Team Con win.

Also, why does she not care about her sons? They've asked her to stop the social media posts. She doesn't. 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, justhanging said:

She is letting Team Con win.

Also, why does she not care about her sons? They've asked her to stop the social media posts. She doesn't. 

I dont know and I hate to say this but the more of this I see the more I understand why there was a conservatorship.....

Edited by Yasux34
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

I dont know and I hate to say thid but the more of this I see the more I understand why there was a consvertitorship.....

I do too.  But instead of really helping her, Lou,  Jamie and the Spears family use the conservatorship as excuse to had her work/perform nonstop, abused her and steal tons of her hardworking money for themselves. Britney needed help.... but team con took advantage of her.... and made her mental state and whole situation worse. 

For the trial in May, I can see Lou and Jamie use Britney's own posts for their defense.  But they couldnt use it to explain the misuse of her money though.

I'm actually curious of How Rosengart thinks of Britney's ig mess.....  Since he's working the case and defending her..... Or he has direct contact with her and The Britney he sees is not the Britney we saw on Instagram.... i dunno. 

Hope all is well with her. and Everything will turn out just fine. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

I do too.  But instead of really helping her, Lou,  Jamie and the Spears family use the conservatorship as excuse to had her work/perform nonstop, abused her and steal tons of her hardworking money for themselves. Britney needed help.... but team con took advantage of her.... and made her mental state and whole situation worse. 

For the trial in May, I can see Lou and Jamie use Britney's own posts for their defense.  But they couldnt use it to explain the misuse of her money though.

I'm actually curious of How Rosengart thinks of Britney's ig mess.....  Since he's working the case and defending her..... Or he has direct contact with her and The Britney he sees is not the Britney we saw on Instagram.... i dunno. 

Hope all is well with her. and Everything will turn out just fine. 

I don't think Rosengart is that involved with social media. The thing about her is she sounds normal and like herself when she talks. Remember the audio clips on Instagram last year? 

Her Instagram videos however are just wild and borderline unhinged. She talks about staying classy but she isn't practicing what she's preaching.

She never deserved a conservatorship and I don't see a justification for it. The lawyers and management simply wanted their cash cow back to work after a tumultuous/rebellious 2007.  But all the forced therapy over 13 years has made her anti therapy and a recluse.

Staying home all the time like she appears to be doing is insanely bad for your mental health. You lose touch with reality and your perception of things is negatively skewed.

She's been cooped up like that (with the occasional vacation) for 2.5 years now. 

Perhaps she wants to be safe in her home until the conservatorship case wraps up but she is proving Team Con right with her social media posts and she is alienating her kids. 

My hope for her is that a trusted person tells her the truth and takes her away to some therapist or healing center overseas. I don't think she would do anything like that in California because of the trauma.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, justhanging said:

I don't think Rosengart is that involved with social media. The thing about her is she sounds normal and like herself when she talks. Remember the audio clips on Instagram last year? 

Her Instagram videos however are just wild and borderline unhinged. She talks about staying classy but she isn't practicing what she's preaching.

She never deserved a conservatorship and I don't see a justification for it. The lawyers and management simply wanted their cash cow back to work after a tumultuous/rebellious 2007.  But all the forced therapy over 13 years has made her anti therapy and a recluse.

Staying home all the time like she appears to be doing is insanely bad for your mental health. You lose touch with reality and your perception of things is negatively skewed.

She's been cooped up like that (with the occasional vacation) for 2.5 years now. 

Perhaps she wants to be safe in her home until the conservatorship case wraps up but she is proving Team Con right with her social media posts and she is alienating her kids. 

My hope for her is that a trusted person tells her the truth and takes her away to some therapist or healing center overseas. I don't think she would do anything like that in California because of the trauma.

I think Sam tried tbh

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block