Britknee shares picture of her knees on Instagram

15 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Tragic that this is what’s become of a once beloved icon. 

Watching the GRAMMYs right now and can’t help but think/see how many brilliant musicians are there and how Britney had the opportunity to stand amongst them but she chooses to make a fool of herself on social media instead. 

I refuse to believe this is Britney Spears

• Like 1
12 hours ago, KrisJ said:

More “woe is me” wallowing in sorrow sob stories. We get it, you hate everyone and everything and your dancing is crap because of your knee :typing_keyboard_computer:

That is what I can’t stand about her now. Yes she’s had horrible **** happen to her but so has most people. You can’t be a victim forever. 

• Like 1

so many awful people are here commenting! you're projecting YOUR needs with what Britney wants. You wanna be at the grammys? start recording your own songs, idk, or at least stan someone who cares enough to go. Britney never attended the grammys during the conservatorship either, it's not something new, she hasn't been there since 2008! get over it damn. 

Also, idk if many of you are new fans or what but there was a time where I used to wish britney would open up more, she was silent for so many years and everything we got from her was scripted and seemed robotic. These last few years she has been sounding more and more like a human

and humans are imperfect. So are you, so am I, so is Britney and anyone attending the grammys, awards don't make you perfect. 

I like that she's sharing her feelings and thoughts, and no I don't celebrate everything she does, I don't like her noodes posts, but I won't drag her or call her mysogynistic for that, mind you Britney has been supporting gays and women of all kinds since before some of you could even form a sentence. Get over yourself, you stan someone that doesn't wanna work, someone who is probably ill, so does people that stan Celine Dion, Justin Bieber, and there is people out there stanning people who already passed. Stanning britney is not the worst, I'm happy she's here and I'll gladly keep reading her talking about her knees rather than stan someone who's always getting grammys just for attending like TS

• Like 9

Surprised by how everyone is turning on her. If you don't want you see her mundane daily posts on Instagram, unfollow her.

She uses her Instagram in the same candid way she has been for YEARS, so don't act like you're surprised.

She's retired, and her Instagram is not going to be a professional branded curated promo account like you might be used to seeing from other celebs that are still playing the game.

Just unfollow her and follow some fan accounts that post highlights from her career, if you wish to see magazine cover music video Britney.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
17 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Tragic that this is what’s become of a once beloved icon. 

Watching the GRAMMYs right now and can’t help but think/see how many brilliant musicians are there and how Britney had the opportunity to stand amongst them but she chooses to make a fool of herself on social media instead. 

You’re back…..

Oh Great GIF by The Hills

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, Richie said:

so many awful people are here commenting! you're projecting YOUR needs with what Britney wants. You wanna be at the grammys? start recording your own songs, idk, or at least stan someone who cares enough to go. Britney never attended the grammys during the conservatorship either, it's not something new, she hasn't been there since 2008! get over it damn. 

Also, idk if many of you are new fans or what but there was a time where I used to wish britney would open up more, she was silent for so many years and everything we got from her was scripted and seemed robotic. These last few years she has been sounding more and more like a human

and humans are imperfect. So are you, so am I, so is Britney and anyone attending the grammys, awards don't make you perfect. 

I like that she's sharing her feelings and thoughts, and no I don't celebrate everything she does, I don't like her noodes posts, but I won't drag her or call her mysogynistic for that, mind you Britney has been supporting gays and women of all kinds since before some of you could even form a sentence. Get over yourself, you stan someone that doesn't wanna work, someone who is probably ill, so does people that stan Celine Dion, Justin Bieber, and there is people out there stanning people who already passed. Stanning britney is not the worst, I'm happy she's here and I'll gladly keep reading her talking about her knees rather than stan someone who's always getting grammys just for attending like TS

nicely written. totally agree.

most of these haters just want to see B on stage, award shows, red carpet, etc. I bet times during CS were better for them.

I made my peace B probs will never again be a pop star and that's okay. She's done enough. She herself said they 'killed' her artistic spirit. It is what it is.

What we're getting now is just B being foolish and posting whatever she feels like. You don't like? Unfollow. I bet she doesn't care anymore.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

What I'm saying is that some of her captions spills some conservative beliefs. 

Every popstar is pressured to be an activist and support non homophobic politics. It will eventually happen with Britney. I don't think it happened yet because people were sorry for the c-ship story.

Strong feminists won't support her just like conservatives despise everything about her, after FreeBritney even more.

She is seen as a joke by both sides,  but conservatism was the main reason Jamie stole years of her life with the c-ship. So...

Britney has had female empowering songs, ones that she’s even cowrote herself.

Also, she cowrote this gem.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

So? Christina isn’t that great of an advocate either let’s not kid ourselves. She’s shown before in the past that she’s not.

Are people not allowed to grow and mature from their past? Such great logic and wisdom you got there, Britney stan. spacer.png

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Are people not allowed to grow and mature from their past? Such great logic and wisdom you got there, Britney stan. spacer.png

She hasn’t grown or changed. It’s an act.

Why did you come back when all you want to do is bash Britney and talk about Xtina. Why don’t you leave here and go on over to the Xtina forum with the rest of her 6 fans.

Oh yeah that’s right, there’s a big court thing happening and you’re back to distract us from that!

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block