Britknee shares picture of her knees on Instagram

53 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Tragic that this is what’s become of a once beloved icon. 

Watching the GRAMMYs right now and can’t help but think/see how many brilliant musicians are there and how Britney had the opportunity to stand amongst them but she chooses to make a fool of herself on social media instead. 

You need a mental institution! Get a life. Such a hater, it’s a bad look. 

• Like 9
56 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Watching the GRAMMYs right now and can’t help but think/see how many brilliant musicians are there and how Britney had the opportunity to stand amongst them but she chooses to make a fool of herself on social media instead. 

Looking at Xtina there looking stunning made me want Britney up there with her 

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

12 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this post completely misogynistic..

Things like this makes me wonder how much her conservative family really affected her current personality.

Sometimes she sounds like a Karen, Trump supporter. Forcing her sons to read the bible...

She has problems with women, but praise men all the time. She even dragged Lynne and JL much harder than Jamie and Bryan. 

Let's hope she never talks about serious topics like politics, feminism, trans people... we don't know what she really thinks right now.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
15 hours ago, KrisJ said:

More “woe is me” wallowing in sorrow sob stories. We get it, you hate everyone and everything and your dancing is crap because of your knee :typing_keyboard_computer:

So frustrating. Even her idols don’t want anything to do with her anymore due to her constant wallowing and random flip flopping. She’s only respected by the likes of Addison Rae/Trisha Paytas these days. So tragic.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 4
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Things like this makes me wonder how much her conservative family really affected her current personality.

Sometimes she sounds like a Karen, Trump supporter. Forcing her sons to read the bible...

She has problems with women, but praise men all the time. She even dragged Lynne and JL much harder than Jamie and Bryan. 

Let's hope she never talks about serious topics like politics, feminism, trans people... we don't know what she really thinks right now.

Lolwut. Britney is the least political celebrity and that’s a great thing about her. How tf is a random rant about knees any indication she may hate trans people?

I sure hope she never becomes a try hard “feminist” that calls everyone else a Karen and a Trump supporter for validation. We’ve all seen how those “strong feminists” cared about Britney when her basic human rights were violated. 

• Like 8
4 hours ago, BadBunny said:

3 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Britney is over. Miley and Ariana are the new princesses of pop. 

45 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

So frustrating. Even her idols don’t want anything to do with her anymore due to her constant wallowing. She’s only respected by the likes of Addison Rae/Trisha Paytas these days. So tragic.

Stfu 

spacer.png

Edited by QueenBo
  • Love 5
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Gorl bye, Flopmmy is fake PAID award. How you can even take this shhit to your mouth? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Rest well my Queen.

In the mean time, I have to stan your stand in. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

The utter torture.

Good song, terrible scenes with mother/daughter. Both of haven't boyfriend and daughter is terrible driver:gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: I prefer to see this song with young woman and her boyfriend video :jordan-perfume:

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Lolwut. Britney is the least political celebrity and that’s a great thing about her. How tf is a random rant about knees any indication she may hate trans people?

I sure hope she never becomes a try hard “feminist” that calls everyone else a Karen and a Trump supporter for validation. We’ve all seen how those “strong feminists” cared about Britney when her basic human rights were violated. 

What I'm saying is that some of her captions spills some conservative beliefs. 

Every popstar is pressured to be an activist and support non homophobic politics. It will eventually happen with Britney. I don't think it happened yet because people were sorry for the c-ship story.

Strong feminists won't support her just like conservatives despise everything about her, after FreeBritney even more.

She is seen as a joke by both sides,  but conservatism was the main reason Jamie stole years of her life with the c-ship. So...

4 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Oh great..you’re back. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block