Britknee shares picture of her knees on Instagram

2 hours ago, BadBunny said:

So frustrating. Even her idols don’t want anything to do with her anymore due to her constant wallowing. She’s only respected by the likes of Addison Rae/Trisha Paytas these days. So tragic.

Better than being respected by absolutely NO ONE, like you. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

She was really raised by misogyny people.

This explains so much...

4 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this post completely misogynistic..

Define “misogyny”… for everyone in the back

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

The hate some people here have for Britney is palpable. Can't imagine coming to a forum that's supposed to be dedicated to her all to chastise her for not being at some music awards that celebrates creeps and hypocrites and stanning other pop stars b/c she's not producing new music. 

Amen

• Love 6
9 hours ago, warioaddams said:

The first was during the sometimes shoot, then  outrageous shoot and the third one was during Piece of Me while dancing break the ice.

That's 2007. I don't know long rehab is after the third knee operation. Between knee injuries and two pregnancies in a row, she may not have given her body and mind proper recovery time.  

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

What I'm saying is that some of her captions spills some conservative beliefs. 

Every popstar is pressured to be an activist and support non homophobic politics. It will eventually happen with Britney. I don't think it happened yet because people were sorry for the c-ship story.

Strong feminists won't support her just like conservatives despise everything about her, after FreeBritney even more.

She is seen as a joke by both sides,  but conservatism was the main reason Jamie stole years of her life with the c-ship. So...

I have no idea what her beliefs are, but even if she has “conservative beliefs” then there’s nothing wrong with that. She doesn’t owe anyone **** and this black or white thinking is childish. 

Not sure what’s up with some people’s obsession to make everything political and insufferable nowadays. This is literally a silly caption about knees. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

Is Exhale now a forum for Britney’s haters :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: ?

I don’t get the hate, she’s not working, there’s no reason for her to go to the Grammy’s and why would you even expect her to be there when she said she is done with the industry ?
Accept and respect her choice, she is NOT the Britney Spears The Popstar anymore. It’s not sad if she’s comfortable with her decision. Change YOUR perception.

Again theres absolutely nothing wrong with her post she’s free to share whatever she wants.:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

It is, people are free to shüttalk about Britney on a Britney forum :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: with no consequence! but if you complain about them, you are the problem. britney is minding her own business most of the time and spinning in her own living room and this is somehow REALLY BAD and CONCERNING. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

The hate some people here have for Britney is palpable. Can't imagine coming to a forum that's supposed to be dedicated to her all to chastise her for not being at some music awards that celebrates creeps and hypocrites and stanning other pop stars b/c she's not producing new music. 

It’s pretty weird. They need to let go of that time and make peace with the present. The fact that they think they’re so much smarter for their attitudes speak volumes. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Tragic that this is what’s become of a once beloved icon. 

Watching the GRAMMYs right now and can’t help but think/see how many brilliant musicians are there and how Britney had the opportunity to stand amongst them but she chooses to make a fool of herself on social media instead. 

Can you stop calling her a fool. Sge was abused . This is the reality of her trauma . Give her time. I expected anger and more . She’s fighting and figuring it out . 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Joel Santos said:

She clearly associates femininity with weakness, as if women weren't strong either. She herself is an example of strength.

I think she meant her feminine side is damaged. She isn't that good with words, but I'm pretty sure that's what she was trying to say.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block