Britknee shares picture of her knees on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/C28zNCSreDA8YISLzJnoCfgdFfwdE-zysd87mM0/

Screenshot-2024-02-04-at-19-23-47-XILA-M

As you can see my right leg is completely different than left… right side is your masculine side. I’m pretty strong and solid on that side, but I’ve broken my left side three times. That’s my feminine side as you can see when I use my left side my knee gets extremely swollen so it’s hard to walk balanced. It’s weird because I never feel how unbalanced I am when I dance.. I have one focus and it’s my target 🎯 the door 🚪 It’s funny I probably pull a different angle 📐 each time I go to it but I do know the one consistent thing I do have is movement. I’m not perfect and I hope none of us are.. that’s why learning my body in new and different ways everyday keeps my eyes a little bit more open and eager to learn 🌹 I wear a white brace on it now to keep it tight… it kind of freaks me out though they say Jesus is the door !!! I think it’s time I broke the door down🚪

PS… Useless information?? No it matters look at the damn pic !!

6 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Tragic that this is what’s become of a once beloved icon. 

Watching the GRAMMYs right now and can’t help but think/see how many brilliant musicians are there and how Britney had the opportunity to stand amongst them but she chooses to make a fool of herself on social media instead. 

I got similar thoughts while watching the Grammys... so so sad :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Watching the GRAMMYs right now and can’t help but think/see how many brilliant musicians are there and how Britney had the opportunity to stand amongst them but she chooses to make a fool of herself on social media instead. 

Britney never goes to GRAMMYs anyways lmao.

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

That knee is quite swollen. The old operation scar is clearly visible. I bet some of you know when she had that operation. How long did her father give her to recuperate?

Good observation! I think in one of her previous posts she mentioned JL making fun of her for being injured. There's more meaning behind this photo, but naturally she's getting dragged for not living up to certain people's expectations. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

That knee is quite swollen. The old operation scar is clearly visible. I bet some of you know when she had that operation. How long did her father give her to recuperate?

The first was during the sometimes shoot, then  outrageous shoot and the third one was during Piece of Me while dancing break the ice.

Edited by warioaddams
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

So deep. :neydedance_purple:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block