TikTok influencer going viral for her Britney impressions: “You found me!” Has anyone seen this?

Her name is Ashley. I only posted a few but check out her page. She posts videos like this on an almost daily basis and I find them extremely hilarious. The “you found me” tidbit has also become a massive TikTok trend now where users are doing their own Britney impressions. 😂😂😂 

On a side note, I love how Britney continues to be so celebrated and relevant, even on TikTok. Let me know which ones are your favorites bc quite frankly, these are so funny. 😭

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

“I sell baskets of potatoes, tomatoes and everything else you could possibly need.” :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Just remembered one quote from Xtina, it was something like-

"If I wasn't famous...?...I would be famous!" :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

.....When no one wants to give a girl a contract after 15 years, she can just dream a lot in her sleep. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by Wendy Williams
34 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Just remembered one quote from Xtina, it was something like-

"If I wasn't famous...?...I would be famous!" :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

.....When no one wants to give a girl a contract after 15 years, she can just dream a lot in her sleep. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block