TikTok influencer going viral for her Britney impressions: “You found me!” Has anyone seen this?

12 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

What a shame Britney has destroyed her legacy so much that she’s a literal joke now. Ugh..

I don’t think it’s that deep… 

People always mimick icons and Britney is one of, if not the biggest icon of her generation. They were parodying her all the way back from when she hit the scene, from MADTv to SNL.

4 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

I don’t think it’s that deep… 

People always mimick icons and Britney is one of, if not the biggest icon of her generation. They were parodying her all the way back from when she hit the scene, from MADTv to SNL.

That’s true - but it just seems Iike people have forgotten how amazing she used to be 

• Like 1

This is a 100% accurate impersonation and that is why a PR person should have told Britney to stop posting all of that disturbing content to Instagram instead of encouraging it as an outlet for creativity. It’s not a creative outlet for her. She is addicted to negative attention 

1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

But it’s not like Britney is saying things like “you found me”, going to the mall and/or randomly bursting out adlibs from Oops. None of what she actually does in her TikToks is really mimicking Britney. She’s been making videos where she acts like a robot or mannequin for a while now, and people find it funny.

No but she’s twirling and talking about random things like Britney’s posts that don’t always make sense. 

19 hours ago, ElenaB said:

omg i see these all the time on tiktok! i find them funny but then somehow creepy at the same time, idk how to explain :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

on the other hand i do find it sad that this is the only impression the younger generations have of her with all that she's been for the music industry... 

She’s hilarious. I’m pretty sure this is the same person who used to do makeup tutorials using things like lightbulbs and *****s. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I so badly want to run into them at the mall.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, krizzzy said:

I must be getting old cause the is hella lame, like not even remotely funny :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Lol, how old are you? As someone who was literally raised on chaotic kid’s programs, I find these quite funny. Not just the Britney ones but a lot of her other videos where she acts like a robot/Siri.

Edited by BadBunny
2 hours ago, thegrove said:

You're still wrong, I really don't care how bad your taste in comedy is. Lol 😂

You sound like such a hater as if she doesn’t get hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions, of likes. Clearly people find them funny. Like someone already said, it’s absurdist humor so sorry you just don’t get it. If people find her funny, that doesn’t make them wrong. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
On 2/5/2024 at 5:48 AM, SonOfSun said:

It’s simple bullying. Maybe one or two videos can be funny but insisting with it like that, to me it’s hate.

Mocking someone who has mental health issues because of years of abuse is just wrong.

I don’t get how they’re “mocking” Britney in a bad way though. I’m sure even Britney herself would find it funny.

2 hours ago, BadBunny said:

You sound like such a hater as if she doesn’t get hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions, of likes. Clearly people find them funny. Like someone already said, it’s absurdist humor so sorry you just don’t get it. If people find her funny, that doesn’t make them wrong. 

No, I'm sorry you don't get it. 

It's just trashy, though I guess if you like that it's okay! 

shao lin zu qiu qiong GIF

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

I feel like this is core millennial humor though, considering she’s like 29-30 y/o.

you are so pathetic, the way how you create this type of topics trying to mock Britney and the other hand you create topics about xtinna calling her "legend".

how patethic and hypocrite you are.

"bud bunny " fan.

Well, it could be worse.

That's the public perception of Britney. 

And for the ones really thinking her current bizarre persona  (aka instagram Britney) will be forgotten...

Her "crazy" fame is bigger now than ever, however the media isn't the same as 2007, that's why we don't see many articles mocking her like before.

The head shaving/umbrella attack is always a thing when GP talks about Britney and I think her bizarre instagram videos will have similar effect from now on.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block