TikTok influencer going viral for her Britney impressions: “You found me!” Has anyone seen this?

14 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Even if she got dolled up 24/7 like Bey or Christina, people would still mimic her baby voice and iconic ad-libs. It's synonymous with her image and that's not necessarily a bad thing. 

It's not about her physical appearance. It's about her social BEHAVIOUR

1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Her way of speaking sounds nothing like Britney's. It's like she's trying but not doing a good job of it.

Not sure what you're talking about. I've heard Britney sound exactly like this after her nose job and after her rehab stay

On 2/6/2024 at 5:35 PM, Kindsoul said:

She doesn’t have a deep or sultry voice….what you are actually saying is she should speak normally. I agree. Her little voices she does are psychotic 

Her voice like in Dramatic, Rebellion and Exaholic 

22 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Even if she got dolled up 24/7 like Bey or Christina, people would still mimic her baby voice and iconic ad-libs. It's synonymous with her image and that's not necessarily a bad thing. 

Agree, I just hate how ppl mimic it. It’s off, rude, exaggerated and ugly dusty :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Super Mods

Did this chick really make multiple videos of her "acting" like Britney? :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

*Alexa, play Obsessed by Mariah Carey* 

No seriously,

anyone who dedicates time to make fun of a celebrity usually is a big fan of them,

possibly even more than a regular fan but just don't have the guts to admit out loud.

On 2/7/2024 at 8:47 AM, BadBunny said:

No same. Glad you find them funny too. I suppose the older Britney fans don’t enjoy them based on their reactions in this thread but the younger ones seem to.

Ive been a fan since I was 5 and I'm an adult now- people need to loosen tf up I swear to god its not that serious. 😭

Edited by Martini
  • Love 1
On 2/7/2024 at 11:23 PM, princessmimi said:

Did this chick really make multiple videos of her "acting" like Britney? :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

No seriously,

anyone who dedicates time to make fun of a celebrity usually is a big fan of them,

possibly even more than a regular fan but just don't have the guts to admit out loud.

she's clearly a fan. I make fun of britney. some of the **** she does is ridiculous on instagram. doesn't mean I don't love her music :) 

• Like 1
On 2/7/2024 at 8:23 PM, princessmimi said:

No seriously,

She’s a huge Britney fan though and has talked about in the past how much she loves her! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: She’s also the only celebrity she follows on her TikTok.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
On 2/7/2024 at 2:47 PM, BadBunny said:

No same. Glad you find them funny too. I suppose the older Britney fans don’t enjoy them based on their reactions in this thread but the younger ones seem to.

I liked them. I mean it's overplayed, ofc, but catches Britney's randomness. You never know what to expect from her. Sometimes she's cute and sweet, sometimes she's beefing with random fast food workers who just said nice things to her, sometimes she starts to talk about salt in the middle of a thought... and so on.

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/11/2024 at 3:59 PM, DarielXO said:

I liked them. I mean it's overplayed, ofc, but catches Britney's randomness. You never know what to expect from her. Sometimes she's cute and sweet, sometimes she's beefing with random fast food workers who just said nice things to her, sometimes she starts to talk about salt in the middle of a thought... and so on.

Yess.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block