TikTok influencer going viral for her Britney impressions: “You found me!” Has anyone seen this?

18 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

you are so pathetic, the way how you create this type of topics trying to mock Britney and the other hand you create topics about xtinna calling her "legend".

how patethic and hypocrite you are.

"bud bunny " fan.

Girl relax, it’s not that serious or deep nor is anyone mocking her. If you go on TikTok and search “Britney Spears”, that user’s posts show up. Obviously I don’t have control over what people consume or not. I just find her videos really quirky and funny, as do many others. PS Britney is also a legend nor am I Bad Bunny fan. Stop making assumptions. Lol.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Girl relax, it’s not that serious or deep nor is anyone mocking her. If you go on TikTok and search “Britney Spears”, that user’s posts show up. Obviously I don’t have control over what people consume or not. I just find her videos really quirky and funny, as do many others. PS Britney is also a legend nor am I Bad Bunny fan. Stop making assumptions. Lol.

stop being hipocrite.

• Love 1
On 2/4/2024 at 4:01 PM, Arianna said:

I feel like it was funny the first time now I feel like it’s offensive tbh

Nah it’s hilarious even Britney says she’s not a victim. If she wants people to treat her more delicately she should build a delicate image 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, HIM said:

The only person that can change the public perception is Britney herself. She needs to stop talking like a baby and use her real deep sultry voice. Wash your hair. Stop being weird 

:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

She doesn’t have a deep or sultry voice….what you are actually saying is she should speak normally. I agree. Her little voices she does are psychotic 

On 2/4/2024 at 8:12 PM, MikeMasi said:

I feel like she’s trying to imitate Britney recent persona from her videos. She’s not mentally well so it’s hard enough seeing her insta videos let alone someone making fun of a woman who has been through alot 

I find the videos to be very reminiscent of these old MAD TV sketches, and I thought we were past that. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Her impersonation sounds more like Gwen Stefani than Britney

Gwen stefani’s voice maybe, but certainly not her way of speaking. That’s all Britney 😂 maybe she should try to be a person on Instagram again 

11 hours ago, HIM said:

The only person that can change the public perception is Britney herself. She needs to stop talking like a baby and use her real deep sultry voice. Wash your hair. Stop being weird 

:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Even if she got dolled up 24/7 like Bey or Christina, people would still mimic her baby voice and iconic ad-libs. It's synonymous with her image and that's not necessarily a bad thing. 

13 hours ago, Kindsoul said:

Gwen stefani’s voice maybe, but certainly not her way of speaking. That’s all Britney 😂 maybe she should try to be a person on Instagram again 

Her way of speaking sounds nothing like Britney's. It's like she's trying but not doing a good job of it.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block