TikTok influencer going viral for her Britney impressions: “You found me!” Has anyone seen this?

2 hours ago, Crayboy said:

I don't like it, it's Hella offensive, and borderline bullying. Britney is not done weird severely mentally disturbed lady, she's a victim of abuse of the worst kind.

The fact that they feel comfortable enough to do this tells me more about them than anything else. At the same time, this is the image Britney has put out of herself to some degree, so unless she changes that, this will be the way people look at her. But that's on her.

I don’t think it’s that serious or deep…she’s just being silly. 

26 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

How is it awful? She gets thousands, sometimes millions of likes, so clearly people find them entertaining and funny.

I feel like she’s trying to imitate Britney recent persona from her videos. She’s not mentally well so it’s hard enough seeing her insta videos let alone someone making fun of a woman who has been through alot 

• Like 3

omg i see these all the time on tiktok! i find them funny but then somehow creepy at the same time, idk how to explain :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

on the other hand i do find it sad that this is the only impression the younger generations have of her with all that she's been for the music industry... 

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

I feel like she’s trying to imitate Britney recent persona from her videos. She’s not mentally well so it’s hard enough seeing her insta videos let alone someone making fun of a woman who has been through alot 

But it’s not like Britney is saying things like “you found me”, going to the mall and/or randomly bursting out adlibs from Oops. None of what she actually does in her TikToks is really mimicking Britney. She’s been making videos where she acts like a robot or mannequin for a while now, and people find it funny.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block