Britney’s latest post

54 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2v6umzr6wAt-GGzfrH-fj8WVyOgg57s4UxSrM0/?igsh=MTlpY20zM3VoMjB5Zw==

Hopefully this works as not sure posts can be shared if the account is private.

I once again am at a loss about her caption. The only thing I can think is that they’re full of hidden messages for others close to her who will understand. 

Screenshot, some of us are not using the instagram app :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Agyness said:

It's difficult for a French boy like me, because when I don't understand the meaning of her post on instagram, I tell myself that my English must be bad, that i need to improve, while it's Britney who is so esoteric. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

It’s not you, they are definitely cryptic! I’m a native English speaker and they may as well be in French sometimes 🤭

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I get you Brit,

last Sunday I added a little gin to my juice and it was magical!

then I had some cooked fish herb stew with purple leaf, rice, tomato and onions, it was all it had for me to eat rolling my eyes! I had to do it again, a little bit of the fish broth a with the rice, each bite was heaven sent and I'm sure it was that citrus fruit and some orange juice mixed with the gin that made it even better.

I’m so sorry she couldn’t do little choices like that for so long, I don’t usually do it like that, but if I want to I do it and Queen Brit must’ve too

:janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, BPI said:

Britney's posts are always cryptic which hide a direct message from those people who understand what she is talking about

1 hour ago, Agyness said:

It's difficult for a French boy like me, because when I don't understand the meaning of her post on instagram, I tell myself that my English must be bad, that i need to improve, while it's Britney who is so esoteric. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

26 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Incomprehensible. 

We-

ezgif-com-resize.gif

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

Imgbb web- upload>click at pic with right button>show only image>copy URL>paste here>enter :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Thank you so much friend, but unfortunately due to my tech-inferior brain, this may as well be another one of Britney’s captions to decipher! I will try though! 💕

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block