Britney’s latest post

2 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I really want you to move on from telling her what to post about.

If you hate what Britney's posts about for various reasons, then stop following her or coming to a fan forum, don't complain about it on the fan forum.

I can't stand complaining.

:wonka_meme_hat_purple:

And yet here you are complaining.

Out with hate in with love.

And I don't normally say something but it is just like change the record.

Edited by davidspears
  • Like 1
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

I'm pretty good at multitasking, so no need to worry, sweetie. I am concerned about your obsession with me though :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

I just that you are not the youngest, so don't be mad at me 130385369-help-and-care-asian-senior-or-

Spoiler

You know that I'm doing this out of my concern and love for you. 

Spoiler

Including my jokes :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Just now, Wendy Williams said:

I just that you are not the youngest, so don't be mad at me 130385369-help-and-care-asian-senior-or-

Hide contents

You know that I'm doing this out of my concern and love for you. 

Hide contents

Including my jokes :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

I think 33 is fairly young, but whatever you say. Must have nothing better to do than bully, I guess. 

Vine Ok GIF

5 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

She loves having the freedoms that every other adult person has and hates her family for infalitilizing her for 14 years while she paid for all of their lives and everyone around her.

And she loves to drink.

She wrote similar posts many times by now.

We get it.

I think Jacob Diamond legit thinks this and the Sęx n Diamonds post were cryptic messages in support of him.

He was recently silenced by a judge in court the other day against Lynne, Jansen and their fruit loop hanger-oners, and is putting 2 and 2 together with her mentions of diamonds. He’s probably coming up with 9 though. :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DanjaMouse said:

I think Jacob Diamond legit thinks this and the Sęx n Diamonds post were cryptic messages in support of him.

He was recently silenced by a judge in court the other day against Lynne, Jansen and their fruit loop hanger-oners, and is putting 2 and 2 together with her mentions of diamonds. He’s probably coming up with 9 though. :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Jacob was using his situation for clout and attention which is why his go fund me flopped.

Jacob had plenty of time to air out Lynne, Jansen and others in his posts before he was silenced, instead he chooses to use his social media to pretend he was going to spill tea and just played games.

I doubt Britney cares for some stranger that was in her personal bedroom and cozied up to her mom while all those women were trashing Britney. 

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

I cannot for the life of me parse out what is even going on with that case. so much mess :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, davidspears said:

And yet here you are complaining.

Out with hate in with love.

And I don't normally say something but it is just like change the record.

Give traumatized people room to grieve and express their feelings in the way they like to.   Yes we get it: you’re tired of it. She isn’t. And she’s the one who lived through it.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block