Britney’s latest post

1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Give traumatized people room to grieve and express their feelings in the way they like to.   Yes we get it: you’re tired of it. She isn’t. And she’s the one who lived through it.

I didn't say she shouldn't grieve or express her feelings, but there is a time and a place and Instagram is not it.

Even she is apologising for things she has said in her book. I expect she will look back on a lot of her posts and do the same.

She's digging herself a hole and if she digs deep enough there will be no getting out and no one to help.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

It's been almost 3 years since her freedom and she is still complaining about the same damn things :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: Girl, we get it. They wouldn't let you drink coffee and alcohol but now you can. Can we move on already? 

It's 2 years and 2 1/5 months.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Kindsoul said:

sir she clearly won't make those healthy decisions because the posts are a product of her disease. her disease is alcoholism. it's clear. she's been free for 3 years now and her consistent gripe is over alcohol. she's made 6 posts just about alcohol. She's also denied ever drinking alcohol. You know who makes those kinds of claims? Alcoholics. 

And are you her therapist or know her personally to make that assumption of her? If not I suggest you take several seats before labeling someone of a disease you don’t know personally. :)
calm down GIF

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block