Britney’s latest post

48 minutes ago, davidspears said:

I really want her to move on from the family stuff, at least on social media.

If you hate your family for various reasons then tell them, or tell your therapist, don't tell your Instagram.

I can't stand moaning.

I really want you to move on from telling her what to post about.

If you hate what Britney's posts about for various reasons, then stop following her or coming to a fan forum, don't complain about it on the fan forum.

I can't stand complaining.

:wonka_meme_hat_purple:

• Haha 3
  • Like 6

Reminder: Jamie is asking to have his lawyer fees paid, court session on Friday, Feb 2 and Thursday, Feb 22

Some have explained it already, Britney often writes in response to things and people that happen in her life, not in yours. She does not comment on the court case; instead, she comments on his alcoholism in a roundabout way.

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Reminder: Jamie is asking to have his lawyer fees paid, court session on Friday, Feb 2 and Thursday, Feb 22

Some have explained it already, Britney often writes in response to things and people that happen in her life, not in yours. She does not comment on the court case; instead, she comments on his alcoholism in a roundabout way.

Michelle Obama GIF by Election 2016

She is referencing the song being played in her last video. It isn't a hidden or cryptic message. It is straight forward. She even says "in the **diamond outfit** video." The "they" she is referring to is the SINGER who is heard on the track. My god. I'm so sick of you guys jumping on the "Britney's captions don't make any sense" bandwagon. Your limited comprehension is the problem. My actual comment:

She is very clearly poisoning herself with all of this contempt for her family and friends. She put on a stoned dress, chose a song on her music app, and danced along. It has nothing to do with her family. BUT, then, she replayed said video over and she picked up on the lyric that sounded like "I can't read." She somehow tied saying such a thing to being stupid. And you know who else is stupid? That's right..her family!! (Because they restricted her alcohol consumption for years). Britney: go to AA classes and get therapy like the rest of us.

Edited by Kindsoul
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, davidspears said:

I really want her to move on from the family stuff, at least on social media.

If you hate your family for various reasons then tell them, or tell your therapist, don't tell your Instagram.

I can't stand moaning.

sir she clearly won't make those healthy decisions because the posts are a product of her disease. her disease is alcoholism. it's clear. she's been free for 3 years now and her consistent gripe is over alcohol. she's made 6 posts just about alcohol. She's also denied ever drinking alcohol. You know who makes those kinds of claims? Alcoholics. 

18 minutes ago, Kindsoul said:

sir she clearly won't make those healthy decisions because the posts are a product of her disease. her disease is alcoholism. it's clear. she's been free for 3 years now and her consistent gripe is over alcohol. she's made 6 posts just about alcohol. She's also denied ever drinking alcohol. You know who makes those kinds of claims? Alcoholics. 

*me looking for those 6 posts* :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Where are they then? 2 of her last 6 posts are of her dancing, with no captions, and the other 3 are photos of flowers. 

2 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

I get you Brit,

last Sunday I added a little gin to my juice and it was magical!

then I had some cooked fish herb stew with purple leaf, rice, tomato and onions, it was all it had for me to eat rolling my eyes! I had to do it again, a little bit of the fish broth a with the rice, each bite was heaven sent and I'm sure it was that citrus fruit and some orange juice mixed with the gin that made it even better.

I’m so sorry she couldn’t do little choices like that for so long, I don’t usually do it like that, but if I want to I do it and Queen Brit must’ve too

:janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

I think she’s emotional because of everything going on in court lou and Robin depositions and she has to face Jamie for a settlement, the judge is allowing Jamie to sue her. It’s ridiculous.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, Kindsoul said:

Is this a joke? Making 6 posts about alcohol makes someone an alcoholic? 

Can you enlighten us, then, and share what’s the diagnosis for someone who keeps count of how many times a celebrity’s talked about alcohol on social media? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block