Adios, I'm out the door 🚪 🚶

1 hour ago, canwesynchronize said:

Well, despite what @RBFLOVESBRITNEY may think, I've decided to make a goodbye thread. To quote queen Tove Lo, "I'm an attention *****" and I'm a little annoyed at myself for quoting a BJ song as my thread title, but Don't Cry is one of the only good songs off that abomination of an album (fight me @PokemonSpears..jk, thank you for your archiving of Britney's chaotic and authentic IG)

I want to thank @JordanMilker :orangu_orangutan_ape: (not my fault he doesn't let me tag him) for creating this community for Britney stans, fans and haters.  This place has always been an escape from reality, but something has shifted in my life and for once in a long time my real life is much more exciting than a forum filled with people who want to put Britney Spears down.  What people need to realize is their opinions on her posts doesn't matter, she will never appease everyone. I hope she continues to heal and finds the joy and spark in her life, much like I have recently. She will never be "normal" and this is where our idol is in her life, I will continue to root her on from afar. Its been a wild journey since first seeing her BOMT video on MTV in 1998 at 8 years old. 

I'm gonna miss being a troll of kindness and giving the same energy back to awful users, but the mental gymnastics I have to battle with users diagnosing her with mental illness, putting her down for her outfit/hair styling is just so unnecessary.  If you haven't realized, she is actively destroying her legacy, she does not want to be Britney Spears anymore...hence Maria River Red.  I hope she gets justice for what happened to her, but I'm not going to set myself up for disappointment.  I'm happy we have such an iconic discography and array of music videos to admire in her absence from the music scene. Hang in there Britney Nerds!

I wanted to take this time to thank some people who have made this place tolerable this last year. @Nina Dobrev @CJMCH@MikeHunt @Kiss my@princessmimi @Mutya @Gutterguppy @Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho@easy @super.nova@OneTrackMind @Neydelinska Spearsi @Lola2790 @Fita @GlitterRain @Style. and even @DiamondCircus

I'm sure there are others I missed, but thank you anyway. 

A quick shout out to the following hotties for making it fun scrolling around here seeing your cute icons @mercenary @eduardo1993 @Emil87 @BUWYGF @mmmpapii @Zach F :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

@nowimstronger lets see if I last more than a week :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I'm going to be dancing til the world ends, bye Exhale! I will return if new music is released, but not gonna hold my breath (it'll make me cry)

“Drive safe, don't smoke w33d, and rock out with your c/o/c/k/s out. Peace, Motherf/u/c/k/ers.” - Britney Spears. ✌️ 

NHOz.gif

Is everyone ok ? I’m really asking, because the threads lately are.. cringe.
You guys all see that making this kinda thread is weird af right ?

This strange need for attention is verging on mental illness, where I genuinely all think you need to seek some help. 

Who do you think anyone cares about this ? Why would they ? 
This is a forum dedicated to a pop star... not your diary. 
Your not fighting anyone.. your fighting yourself.. no one is coming at you, no one is paying you any attention. This isn’t from a place of hate but a place of concern for your entire well-being. I have a MS  in psych this is strange behaviour.

I love this place but it’s gotten so strange lately. 

Edited by A.a.A
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5

BJ's impact, a decade later :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

I just wish this is true unlike other users in here who have announced they're leaving more times than Britney has shared her naked photoshoot, not because I want you to leave or anything (do we even know each other lol) but because it would be very awkward if you're here again the next time she releases something after all this thread :p 

• Haha 2
51 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

This strange need for attention is verging on mental illness, where I genuinely all think you need to seek some help. 

Your not fighting anyone.. your fighting yourself.. no one is coming at you, no one is paying you any attention. This isn’t from a place of hate but a place of concern for your entire well-being. I have a MS  in psych this is strange behaviour.

And people saying that Britney does and says weird things.

Babes, thank you for thinking of me. I genuinely hope you’re prioritizing your mental health, even if it means taking a step back from defending Britney on her own site. (lmao) I know, right!?:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

You were so cool around here, and I always loved your avi’s. Take care, boo and don’t forget to keep Blackout on rotation!:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Come back soon! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Agyness said:

Ok, see you next month :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

You'll have to wait and see :)

1 hour ago, ovoxo said:

Does each member really need to make an exit thread? :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

This forum has over 98K members, if that was the case the whole BS section would be flooded, but go off.  Yeah, won't miss your avatar whatsoever. 

2 hours ago, TwiggyStardust said:

Imagine being this delusional. I want to live in your world bb :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

& yet here you are in my thread, so thanks for living in my world. :jamie_lynn_grape: you legit joined 4 months ago, you wouldn't understand the pull this forum has on people.  It got me through the worst of times. 

1 hour ago, A.a.A said:

Its 2024, everything on the internet is cringe, I don't care what you and your MS in Psych think about me announcing my departure of a forum I heavily frequented for years.  Next time just don't click on a thread its as simple as that ✌️ 

1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

Guys this is not an airport, you don’t need to announce your departure. 

I would give you props for creativity, but this comment isn't original, try harder next time to be funny. 

28 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

BJ's impact, a decade later :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

I just wish this is true unlike other users in here who have announced they're leaving more times than Britney has shared her naked photoshoot, not because I want you to leave or anything (do we even know each other lol) but because it would be very awkward if you're here again the next time she releases something after all this thread :p 

well if I return I'll work through the awkwardness, I'm just giving my last ounce of attention to this toxic (no pun intended) forum.  I may just being pulling a Jaytawndre...who the f knows.  This is the first time I'm announcing anything and my way of letting go, it'll make it more real for me this way, but we do not know each other, i just like teasing you about your love for...that album

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

You'll have to wait and see :)

This forum has over 98K members, if that was the case the whole BS section would be flooded, but go off.  Yeah, won't miss your avatar whatsoever. 

& yet here you are in my thread, so thanks for living in my world. :jamie_lynn_grape: you legit joined 4 months ago, you wouldn't understand the pull this forum has on people.  It got me through the worst of times. 

Its 2024, everything on the internet is cringe, I don't care what you and your MS in Psych think about me announcing my departure of a forum I heavily frequented for years.  Next time just don't click on a thread its as simple as that ✌️ 

I would give you props for creativity, but this comment isn't original, try harder next time to be funny. 

well if I return I'll work through the awkwardness, I'm just giving my last ounce of attention to this toxic (no pun intended) forum.  I may just being pulling a Jaytawndre...who the f knows.  This is the first time I'm announcing anything and my way of letting go, it'll make it more real for me this way, but we do not know each other, i just like teasing you about your love for...that album

Hey still made some people laugh, plus this type of thread isn't creative either so...

nene GIF

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

See you hunnie! This place and Britney are changing, we’ll see what the future holds..  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Best of luck to you, thanks for being a kind member...other can learn from you :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

3 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Take care, I'll be leaving too when Get Back hits 10m so in few days

It's just not the same anymore

Aww Neyde, you're absolutely right this place is not the same.  Perhaps we will be back one day...maybe if we both lived in a different world? It would be all good and maybe we could enjoy our time on BH, but we can't cause we don't britney-spears-concert.gif thanks again for all the hard work you've done with sharing her streaming numbers...you're awesome.  Neyde and I share birthdays so this is a bittersweet goodbye. 

2 hours ago, RogerJohnson said:

You don’t want to stay for the “What is the best song on Femme Fatale?” discussion of 2026? 

:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: you ate that, Roger. Thank you for this comment. Best of luck in your future on this forum and outside of it. 

2 hours ago, super.nova said:

ily bby i will miss you. see you for Britney’s comeback.

Take care, my friend!  Thanks for being awesome :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

28 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

bye huntyyy :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: wishing you all the best in your life :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies: hope to see you back some day

27 minutes ago, Style. said:

Babes, thank you for thinking of me. I genuinely hope you’re prioritizing your mental health, even if it means taking a step back from defending Britney on her own site. (lmao) I know, right!?:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

You were so cool around here, and I always loved your avi’s. Take care, boo and don’t forget to keep Blackout on rotation!:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Come back soon! 

Of course, you're an awesome contributor to this site and made this place better. I am thinking of my mental health and letting go of this place is going to help my healing, I just need to say my peace and move on.  I appreciate the avatar acknowledgment, I definitely put thought into them.  I will play Blackout on rotation for sure.  Take care, see you in the future (maybe) :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block