4 hours ago, Kiss my said:

Thanks everyone for the sense of community and belonging you’ve provided me over the years. This is a great place for everything Britney related.

Given where Britney is in her life, I feel it is my time to say good bye to this forum, and move on with my life. 

Wishing everyone (including Britney) all the best. 

See you all and thanks for everything 

:)

Completely understand. 

• Love 2

I wonder if fans just randomly left stars that retired before social media or continued to be fans. Just because someone is retiring doesn’t mean you cant be a fan of them. It doesnt change your connection with their work. 

Personally it seems weird that people are “turning in stan cards” and “no longer interested” in someone just because they no longer wanted to participate in the mechanism that held them hostage. She has retired and people are acting like it’s the end of world. 

I think the biggest question people that are leaving her should ask is whether or not you were actually a fan to begin with.

….or just being trendy. Either way I wish you and all those leaving the best of luck to your new trendy obsessions.   

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

I wonder if fans just randomly left stars that retired before social media or continued to be fans. Just because someone is retiring doesn’t mean you cant be a fan of them. It doesnt change your connection with their work. 

Personally it seems weird that people are “turning in stan cards” and “no longer interested” in someone just because they no longer wanted to participate in the mechanism that held them hostage. She has retired and people are acting like it’s the end of world. 

I think the biggest question people that are leaving her should ask is whether or not you were actually a fan to begin with.

….or just being trendy. Either way I wish you and all those leaving the best of luck to your new trendy obsessions.   

I’ve been a fan for 25 years so it’s not just a trend. I’m still a fan but don’t want to spend too much of the rest of my life thinking about someone who doesn’t know me and never will 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I liked reading your posts, but I totally understand your decision. It’s sad cuz it seems all the old members are leaving. Oh well, I’m probably next. 

Thanks, likewise enjoy your posts too, and hope you do whatever makes you happy, whether that’s staying or going 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, J45x said:

Enjoy your life sweetie! 

This kind of post actually make me happy because finally people staring to love their lives and not devoted to a pop star. Brit will be proud!:firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

Thank you, yes Brit really has helped show me that we should all live our own lives authentically and fully, and I’m thankful for that

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

I think this post is fantastic.  It's time we stop idolizing other humans in order to compensate for our insecurities.  It's simply ridiculous.

Thank you and well said - Britney has helped deconstruct what a celebrity really is. A flawed human like the rest of us

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Edited by Kiss my
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block