Aww, take care @Kiss my I may also follow suit, my life is thriving and there just isn't anything excited about being on this forum anymore.  I too have been a fan for 25 years so I completely understand your decision. I will continue to support our girl, but its time for continued self care and this place is just not fun anymore.  Wish you the best in your future endeavors and perhaps we will return one day. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, J45x said:

Enjoy your life sweetie! 

This kind of post actually make me happy because finally people staring to love their lives and not devoted to a pop star. Brit will be proud!:firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

2 hours ago, Tom13 said:

I think this post is fantastic.  It's time we stop idolizing other humans in order to compensate for our insecurities.  It's simply ridiculous.

So... You're next?

Spoiler

For real, I totally agree.

• Love 1

I guess I will also say goodbye to this forum. It's really hard for me to say that, but we have to accept everything will come to an end one day. It was fun and I don't regret about it. Britney means the most to me. It's been 20 years in this fandom accessing this and others platforms daily and it distracts me for doing more important things. This is growing up.

My playlist is now full of Youtube suggestions of other artists that have taken her spot. And others will take theirs too in the near future. Everything is changing fastly.

So if life goes on for Britney, so should ours, although in case one day she decides to get back I will be here again. I'm leaving exhale, but not her. Thanks for Jordan and for the other users for making this happen. Congratulations!

Thanks for making my life being less boring. I love you, Britney.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

Aww, take care @Kiss my I may also follow suit, my life is thriving and there just isn't anything excited about being on this forum anymore.  I too have been a fan for 25 years so I completely understand your decision. I will continue to support our girl, but its time for continued self care and this place is just not fun anymore.  Wish you the best in your future endeavors and perhaps we will return one day. 

Agree it's not fun. Partially bc we as fans are not allowed an option that's realistic if it's not bowing down. It's sad for some fans to see Britney waste her time when she's finally FREE. 

• Love 1
On 1/23/2024 at 12:00 AM, Kiss my said:

Thanks everyone for the sense of community and belonging you’ve provided me over the years. This is a great place for everything Britney related.

Given where Britney is in her life, I feel it is my time to say good bye to this forum, and move on with my life. 

Wishing everyone (including Britney) all the best. 

See you all and thanks for everything 

:)

Yet you were logged on just 2 hours ago. LOL all of these sad attempt's users are making to create these "goodbye threads" seeking attention and or turning in their stan cards just for the dramatics.

Everyone saying goodbye keeps on logging back in. 

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1
On 1/23/2024 at 5:39 AM, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

I wonder if fans just randomly left stars that retired before social media or continued to be fans. Just because someone is retiring doesn’t mean you cant be a fan of them. It doesnt change your connection with their work. 

Personally it seems weird that people are “turning in stan cards” and “no longer interested” in someone just because they no longer wanted to participate in the mechanism that held them hostage. She has retired and people are acting like it’s the end of world. 

I think the biggest question people that are leaving her should ask is whether or not you were actually a fan to begin with.

….or just being trendy. Either way I wish you and all those leaving the best of luck to your new trendy obsessions.   

These people aren't leaving they're doing it for the dramatics and attention, we've seen this time and time again about users claiming their leaving yet they log in the next day. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block