Has your country ever put migrants' needs ahead of their own taxpaying citizens?

1 minute ago, trip to my touch said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield haha at you of all people using the words critical and thinking. do you research baby and come up with true facts not trumps dementia talk. just beeing against something that you (rightfully) consider gp opinion does not make you deeper, smarter or critical...

Your argument in a nutshell:

"Your a trump supporter, who thinks they are smart because you say the opposite of general public opinion"

1) I'm from the UK and certainly not a trump supporter or supporter of any US politics... but thanks for yet again labelling me and telling me my beliefs. I could have guessed my comment would be followed by republican jibes.

2) You just proved my initial comment :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

3) If you done YOUR research you would understand the migration problems currently experienced by just about every western country in the world... Or are you not even aware of current world events? For example that the UK Government is spending £8,000,000/day housing migrants in hotels and reusing old barges and sea vessels to turn them into accomodation, all the while UK homelessness has increased 26% in the last year. I'm pretty sure any government you ask would agree migration is a problem....

4) Critical thinking, spelling or grammar doesn't seem your strongest skill but hopefully that's some food for thought for you. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

migration has reflected negatively on the illegal immigrants themselves, with the decline in the rates of aid and grants they receive in the West, against the background of an uncalculated or unexpected increase in their numbers, to the extent that they have become a real burden on receiving societies, as well as threatening social peace there. The children of migrants in the schools of receiving countries have clearly been unable to confront the learning difficulties facing the children of migrants, which negatively affects the social security systems within the receiving societies, and is exacerbated with the increase inflows of refugee numbers significantly, which means deducting a large percentage of the revenues of the middle class in the receiving societies for individuals they do not know, which pushes them to change their place of residence, and internal displacement in the heart of their societies, which changes the societal structure of the country, which results in the lack of trust between refugees and illegal immigrants within the same society, especially in light of the slow return of European measures with regard to integration, as well as the multiplicity of methods of financial assistance, to find migrants They belong to lower classes in society, that is, mass illegal immigration is a great pressure on the future society.

The negatives of illegal immigration are many, and its harm is not limited to individual migrants only, but it extends to causing harm to countries that suffer from a large number of illegal immigrants as well. Among these negatives are: exposing immigrants to many risks that threaten their lives while traveling, as well as undermining the quality of education. , lower levels of health care, reduced wages, and limited job opportunities available to citizens.

1 hour ago, trip to my touch said:

australia is known for their terrible government when it comes to immigration, aboriginies and environmental protection - all australians I know are deeply ashamed.

and yes japans is also know worldwide for its racism and overaging population (basicly no immigration has many many downsides, you know)

As a fellow Australian citizen I wholeheartedly agree, and unfortunately it's also rampant with racism and xenophobia that's been normalised to the point people joke about it

• Love 4

Imagine thinking Australia is racist when these are the FACTS around multicultural and diversity in our country:

About cultural diversity in Australia

One in four of Australia’s 22 million people were born overseas; 46 per cent have at least one parent who was born overseas; and nearly 20 per cent of Australians speak a language other than English at home.[1]

In 2013, overseas migration represented 60 per cent of Australia’s population growth in the year.[2]

People born in the United Kingdom continue to be the largest group of overseas-born residents (5.3 per cent), followed by New Zealand (2.6 per cent), China (1.8 per cent), India (1.6 per cent) and Vietnam (0.9 per cent).[3] In 2013-14, 163 017 people from more than 190 countries were approved to become Australian citizens.[4]

Migrants make an enormous contribution to Australia’s economy and provide an estimated fiscal benefit of over 10 billion dollars in their first ten years of settlement.[5] In 2010-11, international education activity contributed $16.3 billion to the Australian economy.[6]

• Love 1
On 1/22/2024 at 7:48 PM, jordeezy river red said:

It's interesting to see those that defend the abusers and powers that be. Mirror time, children. 

yes and the mirror broke baby, this post was not it 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

Struck a nerve for ya. Maybe you need more self-reflection. You need to work on your narcissistic tendencies, child. 

Migrants are not abusers lol. Your country is not being overtaken by immigrants but instead by the destructive policies that fail to properly serve its people. That’s not narcissistic to point out  

• Love 3
  • Like 2
On 1/22/2024 at 10:13 PM, KrisJ said:

Australia is heaven for freeloaders - our social security, free healthcare and free welfare for these people is insane. 

Australians are also the most racist people I've ever met, and I've met plenty here in London as they all come here making the most of our NHS, government benefits, etc., for I guess better job opportunities. I also find most of them to have a massive chip on their shoulders for historically being English rejects (sorry!) and for being so out of reach from the rest of the Western world, lol.

What you're mentioning as a 'heaven for freeloaders' is basically what we offer here in the UK and the rest of Europe. It's just being decent, developed, democratic countries. Try moving to the US where if you aren't wealthy you basically live as if you were in a third world country. Although I feel like North Korea might be more suitable to what seems to be your mindset lol

• Love 3

Where tf are the mods? Take it to truth social this is a Britney forum you yokel. The deranged, obsessive hate some people have for immigrants because a racist, backward entertainment network told them so. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Unless you’re Native American you’d better STFU. Period.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, kdub87 said:

Where tf are the mods? Take it to truth social this is a Britney forum you yokel. The deranged, obsessive hate some people have for immigrants because a racist, backward entertainment network told them so. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Unless you’re Native American you’d better STFU. Period.

Anybody that is a citizen and pays taxes has a right to say where their hard earned tax dollars go my dear. Many illegal immigrants come to a new country for free housing, food, etc with no intention of working (with a give me attitude) I am all for immigration as long as it’s done the legal way. If not it leads to chaos which is happening in many places right now

I am an immigrant here in Canada. I came here because I couldn't be myself in my *religious* country. I thought to myself that since Canada is so open to new comers (even promoting living in Canada overseas) it must be in control of it, boy was I wrong. 

I feel bad for Canadians, bless their hearts they are good people but we made life so hard for them, not intentionally but still. Housing is ridiculously expensive. Honest immigrants are trapped in the middle, working and trying hard to just fit in and  have a better life.

And one last thing, I want to send a big **** you to every immigrant around the world, that goes to live in another country and try to keep or impose the same beliefs/way of life that made their countries a living hell. Those people should be put in a remote place till they understand that their freedom stops when it touches someone else's.

And yes, governments care more about $ then its people. 

Spoiler

Sorry, I'm too passionate about that :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Like 2
On 1/26/2024 at 12:19 AM, UnderHisSpell said:

In Turkey refugees/immigrants are a priority in most cases. they got free education, free healthcare, monthly financial help etc. they got treated better while Turkish people struggling with inflation, high taxes, high costs of living...

Like your country hasn’t had a hand in what happened to the country of those “refugees” 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

If Europe and the USA don't want immigrants in their countries, then they should stop bombing and meddling in other countries' affairs :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:And I say this as a European.

We expect that Europe can simply devastate and colonize half the world, and that the USA can create fake wars and civil uprisings for some cheap oil and gas, without any consequences. I fu**ing think not honey. Everything has a price. 

Also I'm locking this thread as it has nothing to do with Britney Spears whatsoever. 

• Love 3