Has your country ever put migrants' needs ahead of their own taxpaying citizens?

Yes definitely and it’s disgusting. 
Australia is heaven for freeloaders - our social security, free healthcare and free welfare for these people is insane. 

Other countries should take a note out of Japans book and policy around illegal aliens. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

Yes definitely and it’s disgusting. 
Australia is heaven for freeloaders - our social security, free healthcare and free welfare for these people is insane. 

Other countries should take a note out of Japans book and policy around illegal aliens. 

australia is known for their terrible government when it comes to immigration, aboriginies and environmental protection - all australians I know are deeply ashamed.

and yes japans is also know worldwide for its racism and overaging population (basicly no immigration has many many downsides, you know)

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

australia is known for their terrible government when it comes to immigration, aboriginies and environmental protection - all australians I know are deeply ashamed.

and yes japans is also know worldwide for its racism and overaging population (basicly no immigration has many many downsides, you know)

You must not know a lot of Australians or the ones you do know must live in the eastern suburbs where the only problems they have is where to get the best coffee. 

Born and live in Australia and nobody is ashamed here. Australians just want to have affordable housing and rent which has gone through the roof due to the Governments awful open immigration policies. Australians also just overwhelmingly voted NO to Aboriginal “voice” to parliament which further shows we have had enough of being guilt tripped about something that happened centuries ago. Aboriginals have exceedingly high amounts of funding ($30 billion a year) and support as well.

Australia is also a minuscule blip on the radar so even if everyone in Australia switched to electric vehicles and green energy it would make zero difference to the world as a whole - target China, India etc for environmental policies. 

Unless you live and breathe in Australia and pay taxes after decades of work, don’t speak on general sentiments from “people I know” in Australia :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Is OP not allowed to ask a question without slurs, insults and labels thrown around...?

They ask a valid question, have you actually considered what they asked or just jumped straight into your woke responses...

I can wholeheartedly say I'm pro migration when it's controlled, manageable and not to detriment of the country and it's residents. But let's not pretend there isn't a global migration problem, and we're allowed to ask questions.

Edited by Mayenaise
  • Like 3
Just now, Mayenaise said:

Is OP not allowed to ask a question without slurs, insults and labels thrown around...?

They ask a valid question, have you actually considered what they asked or just jumped straight into your woke responses...

I can wholeheartedly say I'm pro migration when it's controlled, manageable and not to detriment of the country and it's residents. But let's not pretend there is not a global migration problem, and we're allowed to ask questions.

That’s how it is these days - you can’t ask a question or give an opinion without being labeled as “x” or “y” and it’s so exhausting. And it clearly shows why so many countries are returning to right wing leaning governments and politics again. If people are offended by the mere mention and challenge of a view or opinion, don’t enter the topic or engage. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

That’s how it is these days - you can’t ask a question or give an opinion without being labeled as “x” or “y” and it’s so exhausting. And it clearly shows why so many countries are returning to right wing leaning governments and politics again. If people are offended by the mere mention and challenge of a view or opinion, don’t enter the topic or engage. 

💯

Critical thinking is gone. All these woke 3 second  Gen Z attention spans are quick to tell you who you are, their pronouns while at the same time telling you they don't believe in "labels".

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

nice a trump/ n a z i post...

Oh my god… the OP was literally asking a question with no connotations whatsoever, did you even read it before you commented?

They asked a question and people can answer… Jesus Christ everytime anyone says anything, people jump down their throats.

And to answer the question. canada is now a communist state, at the UFC last night they chanted **** Trudeau and they refused to show it on the news because all news channels are owned by the government of canada 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

You must not know a lot of Australians or the ones you do know must live in the eastern suburbs where the only problems they have is where to get the best coffee. 

Born and live in Australia and nobody is ashamed here. Australians just want to have affordable housing and rent which has gone through the roof due to the Governments awful open immigration policies. Australians also just overwhelmingly voted NO to Aboriginal “voice” to parliament which further shows we have had enough of being guilt tripped about something that happened centuries ago. Aboriginals have exceedingly high amounts of funding ($30 billion a year) and support as well.

Australia is also a minuscule blip on the radar so even if everyone in Australia switched to electric vehicles and green energy it would make zero difference to the world as a whole - target China, India etc for environmental policies. 

Unless you live and breathe in Australia and pay taxes after decades of work, don’t speak on general sentiments from “people I know” in Australia :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I am confused, do you live now in Japan or Australia as you seem to see yourself ´´entitled to have opinions`` about both countries.

the whole world knows what the british prisoners and outlaws did to ´´their countries`` original inhabitants.

well everyone has the government they deserve, so enjoy your right wing government as long as you can.

what you and mayenaise bla bla around here is the basic 1o1 of false facts and fakenews every right wing  s c u m around the world repeats constantly

Edited by trip to my touch
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, rik said:

This post seems very xenophobic. There is no way in hell that migrants are treated better anywhere unless they have colonized the space and claim birth right, and build racist systems supported by the state and market, that only serve them. I’m sure you can think of some recent examples. 

the focus should be how to better provide for everyone in a country that is supposedly mosaic. if there are pre existing issues it is not because of migrants, it is because of the government failing to serve its people accordingly. 

In Canada migrants were allowed to come into our country and not be vaccinated, but citizens who weren’t couldn’t go into a restaurant. The government loves migrants because they vote for the guy that let them in. Migrants are essential, but canada 100% gave them more rights than their citizens

Edited by A.a.A
8 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

💯

Critical thinking is gone. All these woke 3 second  Gen Z attention spans are quick to tell you who you are, their pronouns while at the same time telling you they don't believe in "labels".

It’s the tik-tok generation - it’s awful. Worms for brains and 20 second attention span. Demand to be respected but refuse to engage and respect others. It’s exhausting 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

💯

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield haha at you of all people using the words critical and thinking. do you research baby and come up with true facts not trumps dementia talk. just beeing against something that you (rightfully) consider gp opinion does not make you deeper, smarter or critical...

• Like 3
Just now, trip to my touch said:

I am confused, do you live now in Japan or Australia as you seem to see yourself ´´entitled to have opinions`` about both countries.

the whole world knows what the british prisoners and outlaws did to ´´their countries`` original inhabitants.

well everyone has the government they deserve, so enjoy your right wing government as long as you can.

what you and mayenaise is the basic 1o1 of false facts and fakenews every right wing  s c u m around the world repeats constantly

I actually lived in and taught English in Japan and appreciate the fact that they have stuck to their culture and not infested with freeloaders from other countries. 

Australia actually has a left wing government right now with the Labor party but our current prime minister and government have all but screwed over our country with cost of living pressures and unaffordable housing going through the roof but migration at the highest level it’s ever been adding pressure on housing and living confusions. There needs to be a proper balance but the balance is way off with our current government. 

Keep spewing your hippie new gen bull**** - it won’t get you very far 

12 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Oh my god… the OP was literally asking a question with no connotations whatsoever, did you even read it before you commented?

They asked a question and people can answer… Jesus Christ everytime anyone says anything, people jump down their throats.

And to answer the question. canada is now a communist state, at the UFC last night they chanted **** Trudeau and they refused to show it on the news because all news channels are owned by the government of canada 

oh yeah lol the whole world feels so sorry for canada. must be a terrible place har har

Edited by trip to my touch
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield haha at you of all people using the words critical and thinking. do you research baby and come up with true facts not trumps dementia talk. just beeing against something that you (rightfully) consider gp opinion does not make you deeper, smarter or critical...

6 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

oh yeah lol the whole world feels so sorry for canada. must be terrible place har har

Are you alright ? Is there someone we need to call ? This was a spirited debate, and you’re talking nonsense stuff.. this is a debate, it’s people telling you facts, and you literally dont know how to respond, so you say these weird sentences that dont make sense. That meme isn’t even relevant… ?

Im down for having an intelligent talk, but this is far from intelligent.

Do you have any actual points or arguments ? Or are you just talking nothing

Edited by A.a.A
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1