Has Anyone Found Britney’s Ghostwriter Name Yet?

I was wondering if this was going to be explored but it sounds… complicated. First of all, were these tracks released? To be released? Are they even pop? There are so many people Britney could write for and so many songs that those people have. Sounds hard so I’m going to let someone else figure that out and make it into a playlist for me. Thanks. 

• Love 3

So weird how some people think that Britney isn't capable of other talents besides signing and performing.

Anywaysssssss, I don't think she has a name because she probably doesn't care to receive credit from it despite it being lucrative (yes, I know that makes no sense, but this is someone who is multimillionaire and enjoys shopping at Shein). I feel like she probably just writes the songs and sends them to whomever and whoever likes them records them and that's that. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

She’s probably making it up :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Yup. I don't believe her either.

She's never even solely wrote a song for her own career in 20 years, but she's wrote 20 for other people in the last year :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

I hate when she lies like that, it's giving "I always sing live and never get any credit for it" :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

“A lot of people think that I don’t sing live,” Spears said. “Because I’m dancing so much I do have a little bit of playback, but there’s a mixture of my voice and the playback. It really pisses me off because I am busting my *** out there and singing at the same time and nobody ever really gives me credit for it.”

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2
22 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

“A lot of people think that I don’t sing live,” Spears said. “Because I’m dancing so much I do have a little bit of playback, but there’s a mixture of my voice and the playback. It really pisses me off because I am busting my *** out there and singing at the same time and nobody ever really gives me credit for it.”

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

lol this. She’s probably lying 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block