#JusticeForBritney: Judge orders Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill to sit for their deposition!

Boy, these monsters really didnt think Britney would get herself free from them. And now they are playing stupid and think just by ignoring this they will get away with it. I hope the court would actually serve justice this time. This is what it supposed to do after all. 

• Like 6
36 minutes ago, PokerCount said:

He let the statue of limitations pass on it so they cannot be used independently for legal repercussions, it’s nothing to do with “how I want it to go” it’s how it should have went. 

Rosengart is milking it and draining her assets while working as part of CAA. 

Milking Britney’s assets? I’m pretty sure he’s been working pro bono for her for the past year or so

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

Yeah I get you! But tbh I feel most members (myself included) were waiting for you to post. You are def one of the most switched on and noteworthy members when it comes to updates on the courts. I learnt alot from your threads even if I didn't comment on them! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

I'm glad some people are still interested and invested in this even though it's been so long and drawn out. The other thread that was about this same topic but it was not clear and kinda got lost. So had to make a clear thread and get people's eyes on the recent update and a noteworthy win for team Britney! 

I can't believe this document is from last year! Have you read some of it? It has lots of new information about how and what they used to spy on Britney... Can you imagine what else they have found in their investigation since?! OOooo Lou Lou is sweating and having heart palpitations :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

Hide contents

This last bit had me clapping! 

the Rules governing the conduct of a conservator and also engaged in and directed others to engage in
unconscionable violations of Ms. Spears's privacy and civil liberties, which also implicates federal or
state criminal violations of the law.

Yes I've read that many times!! It implicates everyone! Even Jamie Lynn's husband, Jamie Watson!! 

Weingarten has been tirelessly fighting in court to get this declaration by Sherine Ebadi striked (aka not be able to be used during the trial). He has miserably failed. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Thank God there's people like you creating threads like these! It felt like I was one of the only members talking about justice for Britney so I had to step back for a while! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Agreed, it is really good to see and really good to see you posting again, as you always had such accurate info about all of this. I am very interested in the legal case and understand that a) the legal process can be very slow and b) if Britney does not fight them in the conservatorship court she will have to pay out millions in unjust legal costs from the time she was in the conservatorship. I know people want the key conservatorship player to face proper justice, as do I, but this is a fight worth fighting legally as well. Britney may be (tentatively) reconciling with her mother and brother, but I think she is still determind that Jamie Spears and Tristar will not see another penny from her estate, including the ridiculous $500k of "media matters".          

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Iol my bad. I figured you’d prove to me otherwise, but glad to see we’re just goinf with gut feelings still

It was mentioned in an article and that’s it… they spent so much time in discovery which is absolutely insane on finances someone asking me to prove how they passed the statute of limitations without “just a tweet” when it’s legally factual is similar to this scenario. Do the math. 

• Like 1
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Is there a court doc somewhere that says this? It's not that I don't trust stan twitter accounts, I just would like to see the doc 😅 

If you go to timestamp 45:12 you will see Melanie saying what was said about the deposition when it was mentioned. The two dates are set. 29th and 30th January. I don't know where to look for the court docs about those depositions though.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, PokerCount said:

It was mentioned in an article and that’s it… they spent so much time in discovery which is absolutely insane on finances someone asking me to prove how they passed the statute of limitations without “just a tweet” when it’s legally factual is similar to this scenario. Do the math. 

Yes, I asked you nicely if you could provide some actual hard proof to where it was said the statute of limitations had passed. I don't see anything wrong about that. 

• Like 2

Sadly I don’t believe in the justice system at all. They wont stop being dirty and corrupt unless they’re absolutely forced to because of public pressure. The con would’ve gone on forever if FreeBrithey hadn’t gone viral. 

I’d like to be proven wrong, but I think the public pressure/support is gone thanks to Britney’s “weird” posts on instagram. That’s absolutely dumb of course, you can be weird and still have human rights, but that’s the media and GP for you. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Sadly I don’t believe in the justice system at all. They wont stop being dirty and corrupt unless they’re absolutely forced to because of public pressure. The con would’ve gone on forever if FreeBrithey hadn’t gone viral. 

I’d like to be proven wrong, but I think the public pressure/support is gone thanks to Britney’s “weird” posts on instagram. That’s absolutely dumb of course, you can be weird and still have human rights, but that’s the media and GP for you. 

I feel the FreeBritney movement was amplified x100 once Britney gave her powerful testimony and laid out what was done to her. Maybe when the time is right she'll do it again? Who knows honestly... But you are right about public pressure/support needs to be back in full force. It's the only way! We are powerful in numbers.

simpsons-mob.gif?quality=100&strip=all&z

• Love 1
  • Like 6
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Is there a court doc somewhere that says this? It's not that I don't trust stan twitter accounts, I just would like to see the doc 😅 

Melanie said that there would be minutes. I hope she or someone else posts them.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block