#JusticeForBritney: Judge orders Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill to sit for their deposition!

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

I hope this thread stays up! Mods and Jordan don't be scared of these monsters and predators. This needs to be known and seen by lots of eyes!  

If I was afraid of these trashes I would have lobotomized myself by now, they can all burn in hell and Satan's a*us :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Watch them answer “I do not recall” at every single question. 

That would make them look bad. Very bad. Britney and Rosengard have a lot of information about team cons operations and know alot more than I think Lou and Robin realise. They wanted to know what they knew but it was DENIED :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: So they will be sweating! So they have no idea what is going to be asked and if they come back with "I do not recall" that's gonna make them even more suspicious... This info was found by an amazing women named Sherine Ebadi who works for Kroll. She used to work for the FBI.

3 hours ago, Unbroken said:

The trash has decomposed and there’s nothing left to take out. I don’t think anything will happen at this point. 

That's how the legal system works. Things take so much time and money to get done...

• Love 4
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Needs more threads and this needs to be known! 

Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill have been ordered to sit for their deposition by the end of the month, or they could face consequences including jail time.

We Have Been Dreaming of a day like this!

Judge Judy GIF by Lifetime Telly

Don't loose too much sleep Lou lou. Tick tock bitc h. xoxo

#JusticForBritney 

Also more info from Queen Melanie and her youtube page @BubblegumByte. Watch and spread the word xoxo

Thank God there's people like you creating threads like these! It felt like I was one of the only members talking about justice for Britney so I had to step back for a while! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 9
35 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Thank God there's people like you creating threads like these! It felt like I was one of the only members talking about justice for Britney so I had to step back for a while! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Yeah I get you! But tbh I feel most members (myself included) were waiting for you to post. You are def one of the most switched on and noteworthy members when it comes to updates on the courts. I learnt alot from your threads even if I didn't comment on them! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

I'm glad some people are still interested and invested in this even though it's been so long and drawn out. The other thread that was about this same topic but it was not clear and kinda got lost. So had to make a clear thread and get people's eyes on the recent update and a noteworthy win for team Britney! 

I can't believe this document is from last year! Have you read some of it? It has lots of new information about how and what they used to spy on Britney... Can you imagine what else they have found in their investigation since?! OOooo Lou Lou is sweating and having heart palpitations :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

Spoiler

This last bit had me clapping! 

the Rules governing the conduct of a conservator and also engaged in and directed others to engage in
unconscionable violations of Ms. Spears's privacy and civil liberties, which also implicates federal or
state criminal violations of the law.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, PokerCount said:

He will, just like how he messed up with the illegal bedroom audio recordings. He could care less about Britney getting justice. 

How did he mess up the illegal bedroom audio recordings? From what I've read and watched from below 

It's been used heavily against Team Con as blatant criminal activity.  Just because it's not going the way you want it to doesn't mean that things aren't moving forward, being used, and being talked about. Team con has been using every stalling tactic in the book! It's up to B to decide if she wants to continue to try to get justice. Roesengard is working and helping to make it happen.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

They'll probably just throw Jimbo under the bus and make it clear he was her conservator.

They clearly weren't trying to give all the files over previously without having many missing and in disarray allegedly. 

Yeah they will 100% do that but Lou has her fingerprints all over this. They even mention stonebridge investment LOL which is explicitly said in the document

that she had a 50% ownership of! Which is a immediate red flag and obvious conflict of interest...

This is a quote from the doc...

Mr. Spears’s conflict of interest with respect to Lou Taylor continued beyond instilling Tri
Star as business manager for Ms. Spears’s Estate. From 2009 until 2013, Mr. Spears allowed
Stonebridge Investment Inc. (“Stonebridge”)— an entity then 50%-owned by Lou Taylor—to manage a
portion of Ms. Spears’s assets. Information obtained from Stonebridge shows that Ms. Spears’s assets
were disbursed from these accounts at Mr. Spears’s express direction in 2013, the same year public
records show that Lou Taylor sold her 50% share of Stonebridge. On at least two occasions during the
time that Lou Taylor’s Stonebridge managed these assets, Co-Conservator Andrew Wallet expressed
concern with these funds being under Stonebridge’s control.

B. Mr. Spears Used Britney Spears’s Estate to Enrich Himself and Those Loyal or
Useful to Him

Spoiler

and yesTristar and Jamie handed over files in a disordered and incoherent manner to confuse Roesengard and his team. That is true.

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Like 5
16 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

How did he mess up the illegal bedroom audio recordings? From what I've read and watched from below 

It's been used heavily against Team Con as blatant criminal activity.  Just because it's not going the way you want it to doesn't mean that things aren't moving forward, being used, and being talked about. Team con has been using every stalling tactic in the book! It's up to B to decide if she wants to continue to try to get justice. Roesengard is working and helping to make it happen.

He let the statue of limitations pass on it so they cannot be used independently for legal repercussions, it’s nothing to do with “how I want it to go” it’s how it should have went. 

Rosengart is milking it and draining her assets while working as part of CAA. 

Edited by PokerCount
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, PokerCount said:

He let the statute of limitations pass on it so they cannot be used independently for legal repercussions, it’s nothing to do with “how I want it to go” it’s how it should have went. 

Rosengart is milking it and draining her assets while working as part of CAA. 

I haven't seen anything about statute of limitations passing. Can you provide some actual proof of this claim and not a twitter post saying they 'feel' the briefcase hasn't been opened?:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

OMG I have been spelling his name Rosengard :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: and it's Rosengart. I'm so embarrassed...:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Yeah they will 100% do that but Lou has her fingerprints all over this. They even mention stonebridge investment LOL which is explicitly said in the document

that she had a 50% ownership of! Which is a immediate red flag and obvious conflict of interest...

This is a quote from the doc...

Mr. Spears’s conflict of interest with respect to Lou Taylor continued beyond instilling Tri
Star as business manager for Ms. Spears’s Estate. From 2009 until 2013, Mr. Spears allowed
Stonebridge Investment Inc. (“Stonebridge”)— an entity then 50%-owned by Lou Taylor—to manage a
portion of Ms. Spears’s assets. Information obtained from Stonebridge shows that Ms. Spears’s assets
were disbursed from these accounts at Mr. Spears’s express direction in 2013, the same year public
records show that Lou Taylor sold her 50% share of Stonebridge. On at least two occasions during the
time that Lou Taylor’s Stonebridge managed these assets, Co-Conservator Andrew Wallet expressed
concern with these funds being under Stonebridge’s control.

B. Mr. Spears Used Britney Spears’s Estate to Enrich Himself and Those Loyal or
Useful to Him

Hide contents

and yesTristar and Jamie handed over files in a disordered and incoherent manner to confuse Roesengard and his team. That is true.

We can hope for the best, I honestly think they will all get away with this unfortunately. I hope I'm wrong. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

We can hope for the best, I honestly think they will all get away with this unfortunately. I hope I'm wrong. 

Yes, we can. I am hopeful, but the way things have gone since last year has been disheartening. Only since yesterday does it feel things are progressing in the right direction. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block