Britney slams new music news: I will never return to the music industry

4 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

Torn. If that’s what she wants to do fine, but it’s a bit of an FU to her fans who purchased a million copies of her memoir and streamed and purchased HMC. The idea of ‘Glory’ being her final album is crazy just because we don’t necessarily get a proper send-off.

How is it an FU? Britney hasn’t released an album in over seven years and hasn’t performed in over five years. I stopped expecting new music from her a long time ago, we were very lucky to get Hold Me Closer (and Mind Your Business nnn). It’s been made quite clear to us she is no longer interested in putting out an album or touring. Especially after what she’s dealt with the past few years… if Glory is her final album so be it. It may not feel like a proper “finale” album to you but it’s my second fave Britney album after Blackout and Britney herself seemed very proud of it.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I don't understand why she can't record new songs. Without team cship she can have full creative control. But seems she is enjoying torture her fans that way. Then time to let it go. Britney Spears GIF

She thinks she’s proving something and spiting them maybe? But the joke is on her as it’s been 16 years since she recorded anything in her control ‘Blackout’.

Instead of showing her fans what a pure Britney album feels like again, she takes the lazy/loser way out and acts like a child “I’m not recording music blah blah”. 

Edited by KrisJ
  • Like 1
Just now, KrisJ said:

She things she’s proving something and spiting them maybe? But the joke is on her as it’s been 16 years since she recorded anything in her control ‘Blackout’.

Instead of showing her fans what a pure Britney album feels like again, she takes the lazy/loser way out and acts like a child “I’m not recording music blah blah”. 

This is such a petulant post, Britney doesn't y=owe you anything. She spent most of her life pouring out her soul and life to the world on countless albums, songs, videos, movies and tours. There's nothing wrong if she wants to retire now.

• Like 9
21 minutes ago, freeoverprotected said:

The delusional stage, I get it. But this is her own word hun she’s not stupid she’s real respect and accept her decision.

girl trust me i don’t even care about her releasing music anymore, i don’t even listen to her anymore i just stan her cuz i feel connected to her as a person after all these years, her music doesn’t appeal to me no more, however she has said many times she is not returning or releasing anything yet released two singles so it won’t surprise me if she releases something again out of the blue

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block