Britney slams new music news: I will never return to the music industry

Britney is one of the biggest music icons who can produce a number 1 album on the US Billboards at any time. Others would kill for it. Anyone would write a song for her or collaborate with her in a heartbeat. She should record a song every year for fun. After 25 years, she can finally decide everything for herself and let her creativity run wild, she ends her career with a short post on Instagram. No... Britney is just too big to quit. They will offer her outrageous amounts of money just to make another album. Britney, please never say never... what do you want to do in the next 40 years? Britney needs the fans and the stage and we want to grow old together with Britney.

Somebody better be offer her $500 million dollars contract so she might change her mind. I mean Janet got $80 millions and that was back in 1996, almost 30 years ago. 

1 hour ago, kleinbritney said:

Britney is one of the biggest music icons who can produce a number 1 album on the US Billboards at any time. Others would kill for it. Anyone would write a song for her or collaborate with her in a heartbeat. She should record a song every year for fun. After 25 years, she can finally decide everything for herself and let her creativity run wild, she ends her career with a short post on Instagram. No... Britney is just too big to quit. They will offer her outrageous amounts of money just to make another album. Britney, please never say never... what do you want to do in the next 40 years? Britney needs the fans and the stage and we want to grow old together with Britney.

4 hours ago, Almost Mystical said:

Somebody better be offer her $500 million dollars contract so she might change her mind. I mean Janet got $80 millions and that was back in 1996, almost 30 years ago. 

ABBA received a $1 billion offer 30 years ago. Yet they didn't do it. Record companies' profits were significantly higher back then. Nowadays nobody pays such sums anymore.

16 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

ABBA received a $1 billion offer 30 years ago. Yet they didn't do it. Record companies' profits were significantly higher back then. Nowadays nobody pays such sums anymore.

Record companies still making tons as they have cuts from tour and merchandise. And ABBA’s 1 billion dollar deal is to do 100 shows on tour. I’m just talking about album deals tho. 

I don’t know if Britney is going to go back to the industry ever, but I feel that she might change her mind along the way. You can’t count how many times Britney smiles every time she deliver something on the stage. You can’t fake that kind of joy. And maybe record deal can sweetened the deal. 

Kim Catrall said she’s never going back to SATC, but here we are. A 90 second cameo tho. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

On 1/5/2024 at 9:02 AM, IsLindsayLohanLikeOk said:

She's in a contract and due 2 more albums at least so I think everyone needs to chill...

I don't think Britney is driven to make music at the moment and frankly I don't want any of it if its not... look at Britney Jean. A lot of people expect her to instantly make a Blackout 2 / In The Zone 2 but mind you she's 40 and hasn't made real music since 2016.

Honestly I think what would be best for Britney right now would be an album of reworked / remastered unreleased gems from 2003-2009 -- we would get peak Britney which quite literally everyone loves even the general public.

She has so many songs from that period that would SMASHH if they were reworked and released (ex. 911, Everyday, State of Grace etc.) I really do think that would satisfy everyone, possibly even inspire Britney!

I'm here for Blackout 17th anniversary edition this year, with all the songs remastered + 911 (From The Vault), Dramatic (From The Vault), Kiss You All Over (From The Vault), All That She Wants (From The Vault), Monalisa (From The Vault), Sugarfall (From The Vault), Rebellion (From The Vault), State of Grace (From The Vault) + Gimme More (Step On Up Remix) featuring Ariana Grande. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

• Love 1

I don't understand why she doesn't want to just do singles. No performances, promos, interviews, music videos... just singles. After all, this is her passion. Most likely, it has to do with the situation with her children, the details of which we do not know. If they set conditions for her that they will not communicate with her until she starts working and gives them money, then Britney’s behavior can be understood.

• 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block