Britney slams new music news: I will never return to the music industry

7 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Sky Uno Wow GIF by X Factor Italia

Glad she finally said it so people can stop making threads about her working with this person or that person. Just enjoy her legacy now. 

You forget those a Britney fans who will never accept reality. They will still spread stupid and fake rumors. 

• Love 1

I hope she wasn't referring to Charli and Julia when she said “Randoms” because Charli is a die hard Britney stan and so is Julia. That would suck. But yeah, I guess she is done with the industry. Or at least for a couple more years till she releases a single or a collab and goes into hiatus again. Meh. 

Edited by I.S
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

Torn. If that’s what she wants to do fine, but it’s a bit of an FU to her fans who purchased a million copies of her memoir and streamed and purchased HMC. The idea of ‘Glory’ being her final album is crazy just because we don’t necessarily get a proper send-off.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

There you have it. Finally something clear and in her own words. No more rumors. Something in my gut tells me this is true. If she wanted to come back she would be preparing by now. It's been years since the conservatorship was lifted. I think the book will be the last professional thing for now.

• Like 4
Just now, Lex993 said:

Torn. If that’s what she wants to do fine, but it’s a bit of an FU to her fans who purchased a million copies of her memoir and streamed and purchased HMC. The idea of ‘Glory’ being her final album is crazy just because we don’t necessarily get a proper send-off.

Her label should throw together an unreleased collection. She’s done with music but there’s a ton of songs that are just sitting there. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Ok now I 100% believe it.

its just unfortunate because, if there is one thing I believe her fans deserve, it’s honest sincerity and opportunity for closure.  She could’ve provided that in her book, but instead we simply got “moving forward, my music career is not my focus at this moment in time.”  She could’ve done an interview on her terms to give her fans closure.  But she chooses to just make random IG posts and expects us to not be sad about it and gets angry.

love her.  Always will and I wish her nothing but the happiness she deserves moving forward.

I think the book was already pretty clear about she never going back to music. And even when I’m sad as f I don’t think she owe you nothing at all. She gave her soul body and life to music, isn’t it enough? God.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block