‘Home of Britney Spears’ sign in Kentwood gets replaced with ‘Jesus is lord’

Cqleb

Well that sign was almost 25 years old and she hasn't lived there in 23 years.

The family didnt want to make her childhood home a shrine, just the person that bought it off them does.  She hasn't even been there in many years to our knowledge. 

I visited kentwood in 2009 and even then it was downright depressing. There's nothing to do there. A highschool and a sonic. The towns people are pretty disenchanted with the whole thing and don't like outsiders. It's extremely poor. 

It reminds me of Kosciusko, MS where Oprah was born but has never spoken about. These people are born there but just never go back or mention it again. 

12 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

I visited kentwood in 2009 and even then it was downright depressing. There's nothing to do there. A highschool and a sonic. The towns people are pretty disenchanted with the whole thing and don't like outsiders. It's extremely poor. 

Facts! Unfortunately there is so many small towns like that deep down south. 

Edited by SJK
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block