Britney airing it out in new Instagram post

2 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I just hope everything we see is by her choice and that she is healthy. My sister died this week, at 34 years of age, under a conservatorship designed to protect her. I want to rejoice that this will not be Britney's fate but there's still some paranoia in the back of my mind that things don't add up. 

I am so sorry for your loss. I know I'm just a stranger on a forum, but sending you a lot of love

Edited by Gutterguppy
6 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Again. Take a look at the things not from a fan perspective but from the Britney’s kids perspective.

And don’t forget they didn’t ask to be born and brought into this world. Britney wanted them .

Kids don’t own anything to their parents. You shouldn’t have kids so they will do this and that. You want kids and they don’t own you anything.

For Jayden and Sean Victoria is a mother figure and she does not embarrass them from their teenage perspective. She seems a mommy like their friends mommy.

Nobody asks to be born girl! 

Let Victoria try and be gm their mommy and unemployed Kevin too! They let them smoke pot and do what they want! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Please. You’re grasping at straws if you think those two fools are any more suitable. They have been unemployed for decades, they’re only able to be as hands on as they are because of Britney. Kevin should be grateful he’s been given the luxury of having 100 children without having to actually provide for them. Victoria as well as I’m not really sure what else she does aside from scrolling the internet. 

I am talking about Jayden and Sean not Kevin.

Had Britney been smart and stayed home rather than partying and doing weird stuff in 2007-2008 Kevin could only dream be have boys.

For boys Kevin’s home is better than Britney’s and they have their reason why they are with him and keep fat from Britney.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I just hope everything we see is by her choice and that she is healthy. My sister died this week, at 34 years of age, under a conservatorship designed to protect her. I want to rejoice that this will not be Britney's fate but there's still some paranoia in the back of my mind that things don't add up. 

That’s awful, truly sorry for your loss. Feel free to dm if you need to talk to someone.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Omg I am so sorry to hear that!! Sending you and the fam so much love. 

Thanks so much Jordan and happy Holidays to you. What a year eh? 

Just FYI....she was my sister as in chosen family, non-biological, but friends since childhood....her biological family, like Britney's, was toxic and more concerned with her portion of the family estate (she was a mega trust fund child with a deceased celebrity mother as well as a lineage of major power players in Los Angeles county) than ever trying to help her heal, or showing or love. She was set up to fail and there are many unanswered questions as to how she was still able to drink under a conservatorship designed to protect her. She was terrified of her family stepping in and even had security guards at one point to prevent them from doing so, but just like we see in some high end celebrity cases, the security guards also became a toxic force who alienated her from her true loved ones and assumed control over her finances for her own gain. It has been a horrible thing to witness. I just hope she is in a better place now and that I can find a really good therapist. 

Sorry to hijack the Britney leg lift in bed thread for my own personal pain. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Had Britney been smart and stayed home rather than partying and doing weird stuff in 2007-2008 Kevin could only dream be have boys.

For boys Kevin’s home is better than Britney’s and they have their reason why they are with him and keep fat from Britney.

Kevin was partying, getting high and left the boys! He only went after them for the child support money! He didn’t do any of that for his prior two kids because Shar is broke compared to Britney!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

It’s very easy to see, the boys are not comfortable with Britney at this point in their lives.  They probably don’t feel safe around her. I imagine they might’ve recently learned about the struggles Britney went through before the cship, including that night when she held Jayden hostage inside her bathroom. It’s understandable why they don’t want a relationship with her now, especially since she doesn’t seem to be doing well.

• Love 1

Maybe if their father were smarter than to think he could a musician and stayed a committed husband. But, yes you’re so right. It’s all Britney’s fault. That must be why she’s taken some sort of accountability for her actions and we’ve never seen Kevin do the same. 

• Like 1

Jesus H. Christ, can you just let it go? She fucced up back then, yes, why do we need to keep throwing it in her face? I would imagine not a day goes by where Britney has her moments and thinks to herself 'if I hadn't done this and that, maybe things would be like this' but it is what it is right now! She made her mistakes back then and the entire world dragged her for it, and her fans continue to drag her for it now. All she can do now is move forward and focus on the present. Nothing good comes from dwelling on the past and past mistakes. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Nobody asks to be born girl! 

Let Victoria try and be gm their mommy and unemployed Kevin too! They let them smoke pot and do what they want! 

Like being around Britney that does not seem find and dance in top and underwear with the knifes that scars dogs and then appear with wounds is better form the teenage boys perspective. Or being around mother that runs all the time in the underwear is better…

1 minute ago, MadameFreedom said:

Like being around Britney that does not seem find and dance in top and underwear with the knifes that scars dogs and then appear with wounds is better form the teenage boys perspective. Or being around mother that runs all the time in the underwear is better…

It’s not all bad. I’m sure she’ll pay for their multiple trips to rehab. Kevin’s habits seem to be contagious. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Kevin was partying, getting high and left the boys! He only went after them for the child support money! He didn’t do any of that for his prior two kids because Shar is broke compared to Britney!

He was smart in this way. Britney was not. Who in the middle of custody battle acts like Britney did in 2007-2008?

Britney could be smart knowing her ex gold digger would do everything for money.

3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Jesus H. Christ, can you just let it go? She fucced up back then, yes, why do we need to keep throwing it in her face? I would imagine not a day goes by where Britney has her moments and thinks to herself 'if I hadn't done this and that, maybe things would be like this' but it is what it is right now! She made her mistakes back then and the entire world dragged her for it, and her fans continue to drag her for it now. All she can do now is move forward and focus on the present. Nothing good comes from dwelling on the past and past mistakes. 

But she still doesn’t seem to try to make some amends to boys. They said they are not comfortable with her Instagram and naughty posts. And what Britney does when she says she wants them in her life ? Keeps posting the same BS her boys are embarrassed of.

The thing is Britney doesn’t seem she learned from her mistakes and this time around be smart…

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

But she still doesn’t seem to try to make some amends to boys. They said they are not comfortable with her Instagram and naughty posts. And what Britney does when she says she wants them in her life ? Keeps posting the same BS her boys are embarrassed of.

The thing is Britney doesn’t seem she learned from her mistakes and this time around be smart…

She mentioned in her recent interview with People Magazine that she is contact with her sons and I would imagine that is the extent of their relationship that both parties seem to be fine with. What more do you want? You can't talk about how she should respect their boundaries and then want to scold her for not making amends. 

1 hour ago, PoisonParadise90 said:

Her kids being embarrassed by her Instagram is beyond valid 🥴

Yeah, except they filmed her and sent footage to their father when she had the cleanest IG imaginable. 

I don’t like her current IG at all, but let’s stay fair and remember that many of the people in her life and family have led her to this. It’s so unfair to look at the outcome and then defend those who betrayed her to begin with.

• Like 4

Britney I am curious what told you " Hey this would be a good idea to post , this is so cool and ****!" 

Birt it's not that is disgusting and trashy and you wonder why your boys are like embarrassed! I am going to just say it........some parts of the overseership MAKES SENSE NOW! Don't no one want to see this mess!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block