Britney airing it out in new Instagram post

46 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Why can i literally smell that video?  She's free to do whatever she likes if she wants to present herself this way? Then be it. I really liked the mystery surrounding Britney Spears the icon and how we knew less about her. I feel like we know too much at this point and we are seeing .... Too much. 

As long as she's happy though. 

amen

4 hours ago, ROCIO said:

It's so funny to see that most of you hate her family because of the conservatorship... but then most of you think that there's something wrong with her. 

I never “hated” her family per say, but I also don’t think she’s 100% all there 

34 minutes ago, Sia said:

I never “hated” her family per say, but I also don’t think she’s 100% all there

The point is the conservatorship (specifically, but her treatment in general) doesn't justify itself retroactively if it caused or exacerbated any of the presumed cognitive decline. Duh. How could she conduct herself in another way now after THAT?

This whole brouhaha with yesterday's IG post is such a storm in a teacup. Watched it, wasn't impressed, but the sky ain't falling.

9 hours ago, Baronesse said:

There is no intention or even thought behind it in my opinion. It's just feral, possibly dr*g-fueled unhinged behavior. It's as sad as its enablers... :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

100%

Last year I was using caffeine pills for energy, I have NEVER use another type of estimulant and i felt exactly like you described.

i felt primal, s3xsually hypercharged, i just wanted to spread my legs and someone to eat me. And it was just caffeine from a sport supplement store. Then I started having delusions and being paranoid as ****, thank god i meditate and have a high level of awareness to make the connection and knew that I was destroying myself 

I cannot even begin to imagine what a hard dr*g must make you feel and what the SIDE EFFECTS must feel

i bet she’s is on adderal, her head is full of dopamine. If she follows this path for a couple of years she will develope schizophrenia 

Edited by Britcoo
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block