Britney airing it out in new Instagram post

I saw that she deleted the video. Sometimes I do post a picture that's kinda different or let's say weird and later on I'll change my mind and I delete it. But since she has forty million followers, too late and someone reposted it... It's not that abnormal.

Here I Am GIF by Wiz Khalifa

I hope it's that and not something bad happening to her, though.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Cause some users take it too far and just want to bully her. You can agree that her posts are weird and don't make sense, but constantly bringing up her past/current struggles as this form of collective punishment just because you don't like her content is ridiculous.

Britney posts video of her leg in the air with just panties
Exhale: And she wonders why her sons don't see her!!

Britney posts a video flipping off the camera
Exhale: And this is why the GP will never be on her side

TMZ posts another article about her being alone
Exhale: Well, maybe if she got help Sam would've stayed with her.

While I agree that the responses are overreactions, bringing up her past is well within the context of things.

Britney has a pattern of sharing odd and confusing posts that only add to the already negative perception that the general public has of hers.

It’s also well know that she doesn’t have the greatest relationships around her so of course, her everyday behavior is going to be used as a benchmark for pointing blame.

So yes, bringing up that her sons don’t wanna see her is, in my opinion, reasonable considering that she talks about them yet continues to display behavior that would support why they likely don’t wanna be in her life.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I’m so confused. Do some of you think she’s actually farting in that video? That’s not what airing it out means :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Sorry my English was not so strong lol

And I figured it out that'd be the only reason why we have like 10 pages just out of that video on this thread :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

But yeah I checked it many times and not a sound of fart.

What does airing out means by the way?

Edited by Fita

Jesus girl… put some clothes on and put your damn leg down. Nobody wants to see that stinky beaver. If her greasy, messy hair is any indication of how often she showers, I’d hate to be anywhere near her when she opens those legs and releases the foul stench straight from the gates of hell.

:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Edited by iZacaree
  • Love 1
  • Haha 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block